Yossi Benayoun seals Chelsea switch

why can people not believe ssn and the jewish chronicle?the two best sauces i know

Oh thanks,really nice from someone who gets angry over a tiny thing. :S

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------[/COLOR]

He says it and you don't go into a fit?
XDXDXDXD

Think he'd do okay at chelsea.<)

Oh thanks,really nice from someone who gets angry over a tiny thing. :S

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

He says it and you don't go into a fit?

Hmmmmmm, Let me think.....Maybe, Just Maybe, he's already seen my post and is just trying to make a joke which tbh isn't funny...and MAYBE, Just Maybe, I hadn't seen that post, because I don't go around refreshing my page every two seconds to see what people write...:S

I still don't see why he just calls me an idiot only based on the reason that I typed 'sauce' instead of source.

If I want to say it,I want to say it.
Okay, okay, don't get pissy, get back on topic, you've made me hungry now :$

I still don't see why he just calls me an idiot only based on the reason that I typed 'sauce' instead of source.

If I want to say it,I want to say it.

I think it's the fact that you've continued to use it despite being corrected. Don't worry about it though, If you want to spell it that way then so be it.

You shouldn't take what a yid says to heart, most are a bunch of clowns ;)

if you have had a bad expirence at a team it dosent matter what manager is in charge, he might just of had enough of liverpool in general. plus like whats already been said he deserves champions league football. i am eager to see what he can do.

if you have had a bad expirence at a team it dosent matter what manager is in charge, he might just of had enough of liverpool in general. plus like whats already been said he deserves champions league football. i am eager to see what he can do.
He's a lightweight, whom won't turn up for his first ten games, then all of a sudden 'click'

Hmmmmmm, Let me think.....Maybe, Just Maybe, he's already seen my post and is just trying to make a joke which tbh isn't funny...and MAYBE, Just Maybe, I hadn't seen that post, because I don't go around refreshing my page every two seconds to see what people write...:S

Look,I do something minor by swapping words,you retaliated,I brushed it off and you called me and idiot.

Clearly wasn't needed.

He's a lightweight, whom won't turn up for his first ten games, then all of a sudden 'click'

i belive his pretty tricky and will beat people and really knows how to finish. more than likely he will start most games on the bench, but its not a bad name to have on the bench.

Chelsea utility man Juliano Belletti has followed Joe Cole and Michael Ballack through the exit door after the club failed to offer him a new contract.

Belletti, 33, joined the Blues in 2007 from Barcelona and notched up 94 appearances during his time in west London. His deal will run out at the end of this month and he will be free to leave on a free transfer.

Manager Carlo Ancelotti had previously admitted that he planned to introduce youth products Patrick van Aanholt and Jeffrey Bruma to his first team squad next season. The Brazilian international has been made surplus to requirements to make way for the Dutch youngsters.

</SPAN></SPAN>

Benayoun you traitor.Ancelotti you idiot.Joe Cole you wannabe Gunner.

Chelsea utility man Juliano Belletti has followed Joe Cole and Michael Ballack through the exit door after the club failed to offer him a new contract.

Belletti, 33, joined the Blues in 2007 from Barcelona and notched up 94 appearances during his time in west London. His deal will run out at the end of this month and he will be free to leave on a free transfer.

Manager Carlo Ancelotti had previously admitted that he planned to introduce youth products Patrick van Aanholt and Jeffrey Bruma to his first team squad next season. The Brazilian international has been made surplus to requirements to make way for the Dutch youngsters.

</SPAN></SPAN>

And you point is.....oO)