Your weird habits when playing FM

Surely im not the only one who plays this at full volume after I win a cup?

[video=youtube;04854XqcfCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY[/video]

[video=youtube;Ec0FabOi5pM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec0FabOi5pM[/video]

how i react leading up to an awesome goal.

For some reason I don't like watching the games. When I start a match I will just watch a video/stream or just browse the internet. Then I switch back to do a team talk and start the second half or sort out an injury. Then I come back when the match is finished. I don't know why. I just do.

My goalkeepers either wear #1, #13, #21 or #31.

Youth players with squad numbers don't have numbers below 30.

I always hide/minimise the game when my team have a penalty, so I don't get mad when we miss ? it's 50/50 after all.

Avoid using regen players, because it becomes too unrealistic with fake players.

Never buy ugly players ? in the back of my mind I think it affects shirt sales and as a result, it's poor business.

When i'm playing a match the volume has to be set to 10. If it's any lower/higher it seem's to just annoy me a bit and i have to increase/decrease the volume to 10.

ok here goes

-fist pumps when i score
-believe actual people(not computer genrated fans) will be upset with me if i lose a game
-if 1 one day intend to manager a national team will try to sign youngsters from that nation to develop so they can play in my sqaud and international team, in fm 2011 i gt to season 2027 and i had 9 brazilians in my utd team and all of those were in my brazil squad 8 of those starters!
-through some bad experiences dnt know try to sign a argentine and brazilian player as one always ends up getting upset with the other and wanting out
-unless a player has been with me more than 6 years or if hes a club icon or legand when he hits 30 i try cash in on him
-its a game but as a united fan i get a felling on happiness when i see our real life rivals have a poor result
-always have a buy back price for players i sell under 20
-always reject contract renewals when a agent tries to get his player a raise(i will not be dictated to)
-try to push the possesion bar with my hand over to the opposition side, like thats gonna make a difference

loads more but i will stop know before i start to sound weird, unless that ship has sailed already

Just read through this thread, what a read! Touching on the old suits tradition at Uni last year we expanded on this. Out of us 9 living there 6 were avid FM'ers and as such cup finals were played in our living room hooked up to the big screen. The manager would wear suits and nominate an assistant manager. One would be a journalist and conduct pre and post match press conferences, therefore any final had to be witnessed by at least 2 other house mates.

If you lost, you had to buy everyone else a drink at the pub. If you won, everyone would chip in for a bottle of champers for you. It was epic.

I always close my eyes when I have a penalty.
The mouse has to be in the middle of the possession bar.
I have to mute my computer whenever I go on FM, I can't stand the crowd noises.

i always sing vindaloo and three lions when playing as england manager and in the WC/EC

I hire only free staff memebers because I know that feeling when another club is snapping out your best coach.

Always before choosing a club I look at its stadium. If I don't like it, I would not manage there. Also I don't play with a certain club if the fans are far away from the pitch, because of this awful running track at some of the stadiums. Why? Becase I imagine that they cannot se what is happening on the pitch and I feel sorry for them.

If I don't like the club's kits, I don't play. (No way Palermo, I won't manage you). The same is with sponsors. Much as I wanted to play with Getafe but I couldn't until that horrible Burger King logo disappeared from their shirts.

Selling my best players at their peak for a cheap price because I get 'bored' of them... awful habit that.

Also signing former Liverpool players as my staff - even if they're as good as Joe Kinnear.

- Always sign Eva Carneiro as a physio
- Always sign Totti as a coach when he retires (I'm sure he and Eva starts an affair)
- Always sign Louis Tomlinson (the guy from One Direction). Annoys me that this doesn't increase shirt sales. And that he doesn't introduce me to Harry Styles.
- If a player ****** me off I sell him cheaply so he knows how little he's worth to me.
- I give my best player number 1, and so on.
- If a manager talks **** about me in the media, I always respond by praising him immensely. Just to **** with his head.
- Never sign ugly players, obviously. I had one save where the primary goal was to get the best looking squad in the world. I'm sure Eva Carneiro appreciated that.

I design a new match ball for a new season, as well as a new kit... lol.

Currently using
x0ptmv_th.jpg
[/img] but made

Balls.... - Album - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I always commentate on games... Also pretend im a fan and cheer... Sad thing is im 21 years old

I always close my eyes when I have a penalty.
The mouse has to be in the middle of the possession bar.
I have to mute my computer whenever I go on FM, I can't stand the crowd noises.

you can turn it off!

I have a "weird" habit of predicting the near future whilst watching matches. I can always tell the opposition are going to score when me defense are aimlessly passing it about between each other....