Status
Not open for further replies.
especially need to thanks @Liam for honesty. And TFF u are the best pal. We've all used your tactics for years and made us happy. (sorry for my bad englando)

thanks to the admin for honesty in outing him but you still praise tff for not being honest in what he did and not being honest in his 'apology'? tff excuse is not believed at all by the admins so

thanks to the admin for honesty in outing him but you still praise tff for not being honest in what he did and not being honest in his 'apology'? tff excuse is not believed at all by the admins so
I'm trying to be as impartial as possible, but 75 family members under one roof is stretching the imagination.

70% Zeus v5, 20% Wolverine V5, and 10% Time Wasting Tactic

20191221185344_1.jpg

Hey guys,

The recent events assured me more in what I was considered long time ago…

Probably, all you noticed that I posted my first tactic this year just few weeks ago when usually I start posting tactic when the Beta starts :) and that's because I didn't want to be involved into tactic making in this year or any time in the future….

Why? Because during the recent years it became clear to me that in the FM community with every year there are less and less people who are looking for a good tactic to play and there are more and more people who want to create "the best" tactic and got all the appreciation and attention and they will do anything to get it and they will use any "dirty" things.

1) It became a normal practice of some tacticians just take other tacticians work then make few not important tweaks just to not look identical but keep the core of the thing and post it as their own without giving any credits to the original author but of course, you could notice it only if skilled are skilled FM players yourself and for a casual FM player those tactics would look like different tactic.

2) Also, it became a normal practice for tacticians to show "incredible" results for their own tactics when they posted them and it was obvious to everyone that it was "a fake" results.

3) Also, it was obvious for any skilled FM player that there was a good amount of people which don't play FM or they play like 1 match per month and they are just haters which can come to your thread and say any abuse they want without any consequence.

I do not deny that some members of my family sometimes posted in my threads to support me and they were using multiple accounts and I'm not proud about that and I want to apologies for that once more.

I just want to explain the reason behind it… the reason was you might call it "self-defense" again those **** that I described above and if they weren't doing it from time to time then I would stop making and sharing tactics long time ago because it's very hard and very ungrateful work.

If you are on the top of making tactics then 50% will adore you and 50% want to see your dead body and I really have tired from that hate… Hehe… The God see I didn't want come back this year at all just given up under ton of request and now I see I made a big mistake…

If Liam thinks that I'm the reason why other tacticians don't get deserved attention then let it be! I've done with tactic making!

I swear 10000000% you want see any tactic from me in the future!

Zeus thread can be closed or removed I don't mind at all…

What's next? ;)

I think I've found a way how I can help to the FM community!

I'm going to start making and sharing tactic testing systems that any FM player can use to test their tactics… here's a key highlights:

1) They will be "lightweight" which means I will be removing all unnecessary things from a test save or database to maximize the speed the testing.

2) I will provide them with such tools that are capable to freeze the morale and conditions of the teams and comprehensive description how to use them!

3) There'll be many different leagues which will suite anyone… I mean there'll be CA based testing leagues and Reputation based testing league so anyone can pick what he think works better.

Also, there are many thing can be done in this area… I'll post my ideas latter… ;)

Hey guys,

The recent events assured me more in what I was considered long time ago…

Probably, all you noticed that I posted my first tactic this year just few weeks ago when usually I start posting tactic when the Beta starts :) and that's because I didn't want to be involved into tactic making in this year or any time in the future….

Why? Because during the recent years it became clear to me that in the FM community with every year there are less and less people who are looking for a good tactic to play and there are more and more people who want to create "the best" tactic and got all the appreciation and attention and they will do anything to get it and they will use any "dirty" things.

1) It became a normal practice of some tacticians just take other tacticians work then make few not important tweaks just to not look identical but keep the core of the thing and post it as their own without giving any credits to the original author but of course, you could notice it only if skilled are skilled FM players yourself and for a casual FM player those tactics would look like different tactic.

2) Also, it became a normal practice for tacticians to show "incredible" results for their own tactics when they posted them and it was obvious to everyone that it was "a fake" results.

3) Also, it was obvious for any skilled FM player that there was a good amount of people which don't play FM or they play like 1 match per month and they are just haters which can come to your thread and say any abuse they want without any consequence.

I do not deny that some members of my family sometimes posted in my threads to support me and they were using multiple accounts and I'm not proud about that and I want to apologies for that once more.

I just want to explain the reason behind it… the reason was you might call it "self-defense" again those **** that I described above and if they weren't doing it from time to time then I would stop making and sharing tactics long time ago because it's very hard and very ungrateful work.

If you are on the top of making tactics then 50% will adore you and 50% want to see your dead body and I really have tired from that hate… Hehe… The God see I didn't want come back this year at all just given up under ton of request and now I see I made a big mistake…

If Liam thinks that I'm the reason why other tacticians don't get deserved attention then let it be! I've done with tactic making!

I swear 10000000% you want see any tactic from me in the future!

Zeus thread can be closed or removed I don't mind at all…

What's next? ;)

I think I've found a way how I can help to the FM community!

I'm going to start making and sharing tactic testing systems that any FM player can use to test their tactics… here's a key highlights:

1) They will be "lightweight" which means I will be removing all unnecessary things from a test save or database to maximize the speed the testing.

2) I will provide them with such tools that are capable to freeze the morale and conditions of the teams and comprehensive description how to use them!

3) There'll be many different leagues which will suite anyone… I mean there'll be CA based testing leagues and Reputation based testing league so anyone can pick what he think works better.

Also, there are many thing can be done in this area… I'll post my ideas latter… ;)
Terrible response. I'm not a tactician but to blame everything you have done on others that come to this site and make tactics and post on this site, and to also blame 75+ profiles you created to downvote other tactics on your 'family' is a f*cking disgrace.

Firstly I want to thank you for the years of dedication with creating tactics.

I’d like to underline that for us the purpose is to make sure the community gets the most reliable results and feedback. This is why we are taking this matter seriously and want to share our updates with the community.

We wish you the best of luck with your new tactic testing venture as it does sound interesting and if you ever need any help or advice please let us know. We are already looking at changes to our system so it will be interesting to see how they are going to line up.

The strange part is..... his tactics are always the best, and because they're the best they will get more upvotes naturally. It seems counter-intuitive to downvote lesser tactics and take some fake credibility when true, real credibility will come for free.

People are strange.
I guess you are missing the part that all those "family members" have been downvoting other successful tactics for years. That is not OK at all. If I was knap for instance, I would be mad as a cut snake.

Because during the recent years it became clear to me that in the FM community with every year there are less and less people who are looking for a good tactic to play and there are more and more people who want to create "the best" tactic and got all the appreciation and attention and they will do anything to get it and they will use any "dirty" things.

Honest question:

Is`nt this the exact thing that you and your family of 75 have done? Dirty tricks/fake accounts to make your tactics look the best? Not just one, but all of them?

We would like to know WHY this was done.

I can see some trolls just came out from under their bridge and try to get TFF and the admins against each other. I really hope that TFF won't mind these useless haters that most likely did not use a TFF tactic before (or did it unsuccessfully). The admins did what they had to do (and I'm sure they will keep doing a great job) and TFF aknowledged and apologised. Case closed! The rest of us that really appreciate TFFs tactics and FM-BASE website, should ignore these nobodys that bring nothing positive to the table.

I can see some trolls just came out from under their bridge and try to get TFF and the admins against each other. I really hope that TFF won't mind these useless haters that most likely did not use a TFF tactic before (or did it unsuccessfully). The admins did what they had to do (and I'm sure they will keep doing a great job) and TFF aknowledged and apologised. Case closed! The rest of us that really appreciate TFFs tactics and FM-BASE website, should ignore these nobodys that bring nothing positive to the table.

He basically blamed everyone else for him being a sad, sad lad with nothing better to do but try and earn kudos over nothing.

You absolute lemon.

Come on TTF9, number 76 god ****.

Maybe you should get your facts straight before posting garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.