hi apologies if ive missed them but are there any filters for this tactic??

hi guys, first of all, thanks a lot for the tactic, i´ve been a fan of TTF´s FM serbia´s tweaks and CE for a long time
what is foresee with this tactic is that it´ll be very very demanding in terms of number of players, you´ll have to make a lot of substitutions because of the yellow cards, specially if (like me ) you play with a smaller team (Auxerre in my case) whit no signings..(i´m willint to do a carreer with no sign policy)

i have (in 4 games played) 21 YC and 2 RC.. i guess this tac will just not work for me

just my two cents on the topic

keep up the great work!

*EDIT: i´m not saying the tac is not good, just stating that will not work for me as with a no-signing policy i have to adapt to what i have and i can´t rely on tackling stats to avoid the amount of fouls

HOW TO DEAL WITH RED AND YELLOW CARDS:

When a player gets a straight red card then in 90% of cases it’s due to his hidden attributes – “Dirtness” so you can do nothing about and it’s just a random factor in the game.

BUT you can avoid a red card that a player gets because of the 2nd yellow card and in order to do that you can add "Ease Off Tackles" PI to a player that already has one yellow card or you can substitute him.

Also, If you don’t happy with the amount of yellow card that your players get in matches then you can remove "Tackle Harder" PI from all positions but please notice that the tactic’s performance will suffer in this case because nothing is free.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This tips from TFF are really usefull but from my personal expirience with add in Ease Off Tackles when a player has a yellow will make him stay the rest of the match, he wont get another yellow card but the defensive system will suffer a bit- if you are friend of Genie Scout app try to see the hidden attributes of your players. Dirtiness if its above of 13 he will probably make direct Red card frequently what you can do is at the beggining of the match just add Ease off tackles for that dirty player. (Diego Costa-Krychowiak etc..) Another tip that i found is quite usefull is when a player gets a red you can fine with 1 or 2 weeks with out salary, believe me it works a lot if he gets a direct red card i fine him with 2 weeks and if its a red because of 2 yellows i fine him with 1 week. when that player want to speak with you because he doesnt understand the fine just say its the internal policy of the club and most of the time he wont argue he will understand the situation. Hope it helped.

PD: most of my Red card where on the first matches of competition , 4 in total after this fines my team didnt got any red card in the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Thanks mate, i´ve been following those threads for quite some time so i was aware of this, thanks for your input :) , anyway, for the nature of the current game i´m playing i gave my opinion based on my experience
i always consider the tactical system with no use of the RTE or gensiescout (call me a fundamentalist if you want) but i use the ingame tools only) :)

I'm having some success with a tweaked version of the AMC tactic (the unofficial one). Won 15 drawn 1 lost 3. It's quite deep into the game but I think my squad is similar strength to current Tottenham side (predicted 3rd). Losses have been quite unlucky too, think this tactic will really kick in the following season though.

Christian what do you think about RMD on the wing instead?

ChristianErikssen, did you countinue your work on the AMC version? it's nice to have a few choices in the AMC and 1 striker type of tactics, especially if it's possible to switch between IF and Winger setting without any big risk of the tactic failing :)

Hahahahahaaaaa plus I beat Juv in UCL Final 3-0. I am making Valencia history (H)

Thanks guys! Gonna try this in my new career with Lazio (I started in 2016 already and sold many star players such as F. Anderson and Candreva).