+++ JOKER V4 ADDED TO THE OP +++

2445229-20170115-9b31kK.png

JOKER V4

2445226-20170115-83PAFG.png

The new Leviathan is working astonishing on my Heerenveen save. Media prediction is 10th, so leading the Eredivisie after 24 rounds with the record of 19-2-3 GS51 GA13 is something unexpected. The particular highlight is the 15 clean sheets, I like to win 1-0 or 2-0, instead of 4-1.

I am also thinking on using Gargoyle as an alternate option, to challenge the ME a bit. Are these tactics easily interchangeable? I think yes.

View attachment 1098553

The new Leviathan is working astonishing on my Heerenveen save. Media prediction is 10th, so leading the Eredivisie after 24 rounds with the record of 19-2-3 GS51 GA13 is something unexpected. The particular highlight is the 15 clean sheets, I like to win 1-0 or 2-0, instead of 4-1.

I am also thinking on using Gargoyle as an alternate option, to challenge the ME a bit. Are these tactics easily interchangeable? I think yes.

View attachment 1098553

Yes they can be interchangeable. Only differences between Leviathan and Gargoyle are the D-line and IFsu roles in 4231 and Wa roles in 4411.

Great result at the end! I see your defence was very stable, the 2nd best in the league. But the attacking aspects of the tactic might be improveable, although you were the 3rd best in the league. What do you think, which section is the weakest in the attack? Could you share the goals scored anaysis (assist type view) from the tactics tab?

Im going to give gargoyle i go with toulouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had some break in playing FM. Previously I've been using Joker v2 and it was performing well, but since the patch was dropped when I was not playing I decided to switch to v4. I put it on 3rd tactic slot and waited for it to get fluid. In the meantime, v2 was not producing good results anymore.

When v4 got 100% fluid I've switched to it (and adjusted opposition instructions). Unfortunately I have to say after playing a couple of matches that:
- I concede a lot of goals from penalty kicks (in one game there were 3 penalty kicks against me and in other games it's like 0.66 penalty against me per game)
- The beautiful build up of actions is gone... My players were creating lots of chances in patch 17.1 when I was using v2 and now with v4 and patch 17.2 it's totally gone... I only see chances created by crosses, pumping 50m-long pass to striker or long shots by BBM
- I concede regularly. I had only 1 game without conceding.

I am sorry about my criticism but I am a bit frustrated that season which was going very well will no go to waste. But I guess that's a common thing when major patch drops in the mid season... I hate this thing about FM :(

I see that after a great start you were defeated 6 times in your last 8 games. Considering that you have 9 defeats overall we can say it is a bad streak :) Is it due to injuiries or just the simple performance drop around mid/late season? If the second, then try to hold team meeting, rotate a bit and most importantly, change the training to teamwork for a while.

Last edited: