Zyndar's Tactic Lounge - 1 striker formations

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 383
  • Views Views 203K
=== LEVIATHAN V3 has been added to the OP ===

LEVIATHAN V3

2433160-20161230-PHHdNM.png

It has been a long time when I was able to play this game so calmly and with Leviathan v3 it is possible again :) Used V2 for the first 6 games, but that versions lost some it's power after the new patch, so changed to this and I have to say it's marvellous. Surprisingly strong both attacking and defensive wise and it is rarely loosing control of a match. Okay Tottenham has a quite strong squad - especially for the 4231 formation - but it's decisive. The connection between the BBM and the AF is a joy to watch for me, but assists are spread around the midfield, only BWM has very few, but who cares. Using wingers you might think that there will be many goals from crosses, but actually I have more assists from through balls. To be honest the style pretty much reminds me at your Puskas II.1, which was my favourite tactic for FM16.
Looking forward to try it with a weaker team too.

View attachment 112629

It has been a long time when I was able to play this game so calmly and with Leviathan v3 it is possible again :) Used V2 for the first 6 games, but that versions lost some it's power after the new patch, so changed to this and I have to say it's marvellous. Surprisingly strong both attacking and defensive wise and it is rarely loosing control of a match. Okay Tottenham has a quite strong squad - especially for the 4231 formation - but it's decisive. The connection between the BBM and the AF is a joy to watch for me, but assists are spread around the midfield, only BWM has very few, but who cares. Using wingers you might think that there will be many goals from crosses, but actually I have more assists from through balls. To be honest the style pretty much reminds me at your Puskas II.1, which was my favourite tactic for FM16.
Looking forward to try it with a weaker team too.

View attachment 1095332

How was Kane doing as AF? Or you bought someone else?

Joker V2 was the best for me in last version. Gonna try LEVIATHAN V3 while waiting for Joker V3 ;)

Zyndar do you think these tactics will still work halfway through a season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely yes, it only depends on tactic familiarity and how well players are fitting into the system.

Ive currently played 2 games with v3 with villa drew 1 to someone near bottom and lost to bottom of the league 2 red cards too

Hannibal dont seem to be working

Ive currently played 2 games with v3 with villa drew 1 to someone near bottom and lost to bottom of the league 2 red cards too

I think you are not really successful with my tactics. Please give some time to v3, especially due to the fact that you've inserted in the middle of the season.

I think you are not really successful with my tactics. Please give some time to v3, especially due to the fact that you've inserted in the middle of the season.

Your 4-1-2-2-1 worked wonders before first patch

I seem to be struggling to score with this new Leviathan, v2 was brilliant for me leading up into the patch, with V3 I am getting more yellows and reds than I am goals, mostly drawing games.

You advise what tactics for small or very small club ?

I think 442 is the best for those lesser clubs, so Hannibal.

Back