Joker

Hi Zyndar,

Thanks for all your efforts, much appreciated here. I am mainly using Joker and before the update that was a phenomenal tactic. 7 prices in one season and a no-loss season in the PL. After the update it is still very good, but have lost quiet a few matches with 1-0 where the opposition has just one shot on target (while my team has 10+ with 3 or more clear cut chances).

I am very much looking forward to version 3.

did you do any tactic tests between your tactics?
i have a squad that fits for both 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 and basically 4-4-2, but don't know which tactic to put at the start of the next season :)

did you do any tactic tests between your tactics?
i have a squad that fits for both 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 and basically 4-4-2, but don't know which tactic to put at the start of the next season :)

Actually I am not comparing different formations and setups.

Didn't had the time to play many games with the new Joker but I can say this rigid and simple attacking style is fairly new to me. It doesn't create loads of chances but it's very effective and the opponent doesn't break through too often so clean sheets on around half of the matches. Good job! Using it with Southampton btw.

So after FM 16 and using the Puskas 6 tactic (one of the best tactics iv used) and got my Harrogate team from a none league team to a one of the top teams in the world. Ill be starting out in FM 17 right now unemployed and using Leviathan v4.. Lets get this new season underway!

Total disaster with Leviathan v4. As stated in the above post (227) i decided to start out with no club and all my coaching stats at the lowest. I got a job 10 games played already in with Macclesfield Town. So i had no player transfers etc of my own, and the tactic wasn't fluid until late on due to me coming in 10 game played in the league. At first it looked ok i wasn't scoring goals that much only 1 or 2 per game, and i was drawing alot 0-0 1-1. still in relegation battle in January and started to get beat more. Before i knew it i was sacked lol.

I was a huge fan of the Puskas VI tactic (FM 16) as i felt no matter what team i was i could do good in that league. I was hoping this Leviathan tactic would be solid as its very identical to the Puskas VI apart from the DL/DR as they are WBatt in Puskas and FBsup in Lev.

Am 100% sure that if i had a ok ish team then the tactic will be good like all the tactics you make.

Now im the new manager of Hemel Hampstead In Vanarama League South (same save when i got sacked). Am in 2 minds with this one do i change the from the Lev tactic to the Puskas VI version or use either Joker - Falchion - Hannibal. these 3 i havn't used yet out of these FM 17 Tactics you have created 1 of them is going to be the go to one that will do well no matter what team you are.

I guess ill need to try it out and see how it all goes.

With Levithian Me with Tottenham played 12 games lost 8 won 4.....hope to have good results with joker v3

THREAD RE-OPENED

ADDED GARGOYLE TACTIC TO THE OP

2444463-20170114-zX7LWi.png

2444460-20170114-3IPKmc.png

Hi zyndar,
I will test this tactic now with my new Freiburg save.
Could you explain what type of players I specifically need for the players?
Should they just be good DLP's, Wingers etc. or what exactly are their duties?
Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

I see you went with that good old 4-4-1-1 that Man Utd seem to dominate with in the saves, hopefully it comes out even 80% close to how crazy they use it.

Which one you prefer more this one or 442 from 2-3 stricker thread? :)

Hi zyndar,
I will test this tactic now with my new Freiburg save.
Could you explain what type of players I specifically need for the players?
Should they just be good DLP's, Wingers etc. or what exactly are their duties?
Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

CMd should be more of a ball winning midfielder, while CMs should be DLP or BBM type of player. The other roles are self explanatory.

Which one you prefer more this one or 442 from 2-3 stricker thread? :)

I am still not comparing different formations mate ;) This is fresh and crispy, try it!

+++ NEW LEVIATHAN TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP +++

LEVIATHAN V5

2444863-20170115-MgbM3w.png

I dont suppose you have any league table or scoring data on Leviathan Zyndar, I used it and posted results a while back before a patch ruined it but I am a fan of the formation (shame its only 1 striker, not two though)

So which of the two new tactics would you use in which circumstance?