1-3-3-3 Total Taka! CCC's - 55-70% possession.

Pretty decent once you get it fluid ;)

5YM4G6N.png

Do we leave individual training focus to AM too?

training info is in the first post, apply the training schedule relevant to the role so the winger will go on winger training, box to box CM will go on box to box training.

ignore him, wkdsoul mate, he clearly didn't read and do everything suggested.

No worries, think your Sweeper would work as a Hlaf Back? i dont have any sweepers :p

going to give this a try now with Liverpool I think it could suit them with a couple signings to fit it, good work :D

Currently testing an alternative version with liverpool, so can use both and the AI won't catch on so fast, as using one tactic is bad news if it is match in and match out. 3 games in (friendlies) three wins, 3-0, 3-1, 3-0, promising start.

Currently testing an alternative version with liverpool, so can use both and the AI won't catch on so fast, as using one tactic is bad news if it is match in and match out. 3 games in (friendlies) three wins, 3-0, 3-1, 3-0, promising start.

Where is it? Whens it out? I want it? put it up? is it online yet? link? where can i d/load? come on........ will it be out today?

:) :) :)

Where is it? Whens it out? I want it? put it up? is it online yet? link? where can i d/load? come on........ will it be out today?

:) :) :)

Calm down dear, it's only a commercial :p

All i can say is your a ******* beaut for making this tactic, turned my Liverpool team into title contenders in first season :D so thank you very much.... PS: sorry i kept bugging you about it lol

All i can say is your a ******* beaut for making this tactic, turned my Liverpool team into title contenders in first season :D so thank you very much.... PS: sorry i kept bugging you about it lol

i have the patience of a saint (used to look after freshers t uni and was on the student nion board, so people demanding things is not new to me :p ) glad you like it mate :)

what player do you sacrifice when you get a sending off?