No a problem mate. I think more people should post the tactic like that. For the Vita user too.

Glad you are enjoying the tactic. I will post the back to basic tactic also on later.

Thanks for the update.

'The man utd way' tactic has lost it's magic power for me now, can't help but feel I've been sussed out by the opposition. So look forward to your 'back to basics' player instructions so I can give that a try.

I'm not a lower league team but I'm too curious now, I wanna try it :D

Will use it as my 2nd backup tactic.
Thanks for trying it. You can give it a go with any team. I am just to lazy to start a new game to full test it with a lower league team.

And dont want to release it with AC Milan in the year 2015/2016 (screenshots) because people will say...."but you are Milan in that year". :D

Will probably test it tonight or if work is slow later today.

But keep me up to date please and any suggestion and advice will be appreciated.

The 433 is great. 2nd season with spurs plugged in pre season and nearly fluid. Smashing teams 3-4 goals to nil while big maybe 1-2 goals but they aren't getting a sniff

Bought mitrovic first season and will hughes and a couple of potentials 2nd season. Team supposed to be 5thand im top with most goals scored and least conceded. Will post table this evening

Bought mitrovic first season and will hughes and a couple of potentials 2nd season. Team supposed to be 5thand im top with most goals scored and least conceded. Will post table this evening
Great to hear that it is not just working for me!:D

Screenshots will be appreciated. and if I can use it for my OP when I write it up.

Going to try this one.. reminds me a bit of the tweak i did for MrLangvatn's tactic for FM2013 :) I'll keep you updated as soon as i got my game going.

Going to try this one.. reminds me a bit of the tweak i did for MrLangvatn's tactic for FM2013 :) I'll keep you updated as soon as i got my game going.
Cheers Malte, will be looking out for your update. And if you can tweak it to be as good as MrL tactic of 2013, just that much more better then.

that is a good start. 18 goals in 5 games, not to bad.

thanks for the update, keep me posted please.

Will do. I have to say im very impressed so far. I have done some minor "tweaks" to it though, nothing major... it's really looking good so far.. i will post some results later today.

Malte your tc v2 442 for fm13 is still the best tactic i have ever used. Hopefully u can post your tweaked version later