14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
View attachment 519726View attachment 519729

I created a test data base 5 teams with 200 ca, 5 teams with 180 ca, 4 team plus my team with 160 ca and 5 teams with 140 ca. Teams are playing different formations one of each team is playing a 442, 4231, 4141, 433 and 4411. By doing this I can see against what team and formation we are struggling against.

Now after that test and I am happy, I go over to test with a normal Premier League team, like to test with Everton.

I have been using your original tactic with Spurs. Made 2 differente versions, one to control the game and retain ball (with the instructions you gave on first page, only a few tweaks more...) and been using a counter versions with the 2 CM changed to 2 DM (1 defend duty - left and 1 support duty) won 2-0 away against liverpool...

So far, so good 4 games, 4 wins. 10 goals for and 0 against.

Now we are going to visit Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

The reason I quoted your post is to ask if the attack shape remain "that good" as original formation, because I think the AMC (playmaker) is the most important player on your original tactic because it comes deep to get the ball, link up play and fill the spaces made by one of the BWM when he goes up to support attack...

I have been using your original tactic with Spurs. Made 2 differente versions, one to control the game and retain ball (with the instructions you gave on first page, only a few tweaks more...) and been using a counter versions with the 2 CM changed to 2 DM (1 defend duty - left and 1 support duty) won 2-0 away against liverpool...

So far, so good 4 games, 4 wins. 10 goals for and 0 against.

Now we are going to visit Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

The reason I quoted your post is to ask if the attack shape remain "that good" as original formation, because I think the AMC (playmaker) is the most important player on your original tactic because it comes deep to get the ball, link up play and fill the spaces made by one of the BWM when he goes up to support attack...
It does lose a bit of it bite, but you can have everything. Your tweaks sound very interesting.

It does lose a bit of it bite, but you can have everything. Your tweaks sound very interesting.

My game with chelsea was at home, my mistake.

On the first minute Chelsea scored because of this crappy ME... Lloris pass the ball to Eto?o with 3 defenders with no one marking them... Anyway Chelsea dominate first half and scored 2-0. I was ****** but after thinking a lot, i decided to use my counter-attack version and puff 2-2 and the second half was brilliant! :D

Anyway, congrats on your tactic... The 4 front are really well combined with this roles and instructions, some times you see opposition defenders getting dizzed like "who am i marking??" xD

Any big tweaks that you made on the tactic? Me personally dont mind if I dont get clean sheets. As long as I score goals and win.
no just the 1 i said in my other post but have changed the st to af and ayew has 10 in 6 games

I've had some really good results with this tactic (playing with Man City tho).
Will post some screenshots later!
Thanks for this brilliant tactic!

I've had some really good results with this tactic (playing with Man City tho).
Will post some screenshots later!
Thanks for this brilliant tactic!
Thanks for trying it mate. Cant wait to see the screenshots.

Thank you for sharing your tactic mate! Currently playing with a team in Northern Premier D1N and everything is going great so far ^^) Will post some screenshot when I reach end of season. Just a question: Do you have any suggestion for PPM?

I realized on the wide AMCs, the right one has "Close Down Less" as PI but on the left one it is missing. Which one is set right? Shall I remove it on the right one or add this on the left one, too? Or is that wanted?

**** 2 matches with the tac and created over 15 ccs together but cant not win them all..scoring for fun but also conceding much any help? but have to say one of the best tac out here for 14.3

My take on this,.

Tightened up the defence, offensive corners sorted and messed about with forward roles/positions.

Its essentially version 2 aside from that though.

Thank you for sharing your tactic mate! Currently playing with a team in Northern Premier D1N and everything is going great so far ^^) Will post some screenshot when I reach end of season. Just a question: Do you have any suggestion for PPM?
Glad you are enjoying the tactic mate. I do not have any PPM, as I am not that worried about it. The only one I stay away from is shoot for distance.

I realized on the wide AMCs, the right one has "Close Down Less" as PI but on the left one it is missing. Which one is set right? Shall I remove it on the right one or add this on the left one, too? Or is that wanted?
It should be both "close down"

Back