14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
Ah if only lads ! thats all we want si is for the game to work from the start , i dont mind paying ?50 for FM if it works . tactic working good for my west ham save , but lose 2-3 alot ! nice football andrichbrand .
cheers mate. if you are in front and want to keep hold of the lead, then I would recommend just closing shop. go counter!

I think that is everyone biggest wish on this forum, even biggest the world peace! HAHA

If the ME was flawless there would be no such thing as downloadable tactics, that might threaten world peace!

Andrichband im gonna retry these tactics. I really like them so hope they work this time around

Just got around to playing this years FM and decided to try these tactics with Derby County.

Started with V2 as it's the latest one, and results were far from great. Out of the first 8 games I won 3 drew 2 lost 3, losing to Millwall and Yeovil amongst others and two of my wins were last minute winners against 9 man Blackburn and 10 man Leicester, both at home.

Decided after that to switch to V1 at half time in a match with forest which I was trailing 3-0. I came back to draw 3-3. After that result I went on to beat Ipswich 8-1 and Leeds 5-1. That's as far as I have got, but will keep you updated.

So make of that what you will, I will be continuing with V1.

Just got around to playing this years FM and decided to try these tactics with Derby County.

Started with V2 as it's the latest one, and results were far from great. Out of the first 8 games I won 3 drew 2 lost 3, losing to Millwall and Yeovil amongst others and two of my wins were last minute winners against 9 man Blackburn and 10 man Leicester, both at home.

Decided after that to switch to V1 at half time in a match with forest which I was trailing 3-0. I came back to draw 3-3. After that result I went on to beat Ipswich 8-1 and Leeds 5-1. That's as far as I have got, but will keep you updated.

So make of that what you will, I will be continuing with V1.
Thanks for giving it a go mate. Glad to see one of the two tactic is doing the business for you.

Yeah , I scored a goal earlier and my striker was about 4 yards off-side , tons of penaltys too , I lose 3-2 away to Arsenal , they had 3 penaltys..

i try it in England and found that we dominate the game but can not score while easy to concede by crossing. the oppossition goalkepper is too good. anyone face with ability of golakeeper?

Testing this with West Ham, have a HUGE problem, conceeding min. 1 penalty every game I play!

Disappointed to say that I didn't get the results. It seems to work wonders at home but away we just got battered.

First and foremost - big congrats and thanks to andrichbrand for creating and posting this tactic, it is awesome!!

I've been using if for just 4 games with my Skill Prem side AFC Telford and have seen a massive improvement in performances. Got Man Utd in the 3rd Rnd of FA Cup and gave them a good game to hold out 1-1 and earn a money spinning replay at Old Trafford :D

View attachment 411336

Very happy with how my team now play so thumbs up all round!

Last edited:
Does anyone have to many injuries in the game or is it just in mine ??

View attachment 411268

i just have left 12 players from 21 registered and some of them are out for some time jese, isco, bale are out for 2 months .....

i played a couple of game with this tactic and is good but i think that maybe change roles and duties of two BWM(S) can be better.
this two players press high up the pitch and try to win the ball back and that leave to much space behind. maybe one BWM(D) or both CM(S) i dont know this is how i see it.
yust beat lyon 3-5 away :)

v1 or v2 is better ?
And left SS left foot player and right SS right foot player ?

Last edited:
i have to say v2 is fantastic

left foot on left side right foot right side is best:)

the role is deep lying forward. that roles purpose is to set up other players around him, so dont exspect that many goals from the player you use there.

I've changed the DLP striker to an advanced striker. This seems to get him more involved as he does what DLP does, but is also looking to score.

Back