14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
Tightened up the defence, offensive corners sorted and messed about with forward roles/positions.

Its essentially version 2 aside from that though.
Thanks Chrissy. Any screenshots of this version, will upload it on the OP.

i cant find any difference between 2 versions. both are good for me.

Hmmmmm u might be on to something here andrichbrand im England 1st season was using jassar Imp but got results but struggled a bit play was boring like real life England :P just in November couple of friendlies North Ireland and Aus beat N ireland 5-2 AND Aus 3-1 with your V2 . Aus goal came from corner grrrrr and Northen Ire from 2 beauts from Brunt. I tried Chrissys tweak before i tried yours got torn apart on both games got 0-0 draw lucky draw the got beat 3-1 of Aus. England squad was full of kids and fringe players with it been friendlies so no Rooney Gerrard Wilshcock and Hart etc. One team who i think your formation is made for is Southampton so that will be my next port of call ;)

Hmmmmm u might be on to something here andrichbrand im England 1st season was using jassar Imp but got results but struggled a bit play was boring like real life England :P just in November couple of friendlies North Ireland and Aus beat N ireland 5-2 AND Aus 3-1 with your V2 . Aus goal came from corner grrrrr and Northen Ire from 2 beauts from Brunt. I tried Chrissys tweak before i tried yours got torn apart on both games got 0-0 draw lucky draw the got beat 3-1 of Aus. England squad was full of kids and fringe players with it been friendlies so no Rooney Gerrard Wilshcock and Hart etc. One team who i think your formation is made for is Southampton so that will be my next port of call ;)
Thanks Mark. Glad you enjoy the tactic. Southampton will be a good team. Just unteach Wanyama shoot from distance and play ward-prowse on the AP.

Thanks Mark. Glad you enjoy the tactic. Southampton will be a good team. Just unteach Wanyama shoot from distance and play ward-prowse on the AP.

NP andrichbrand do u change anything for tough away games like to counter or lower tempo ?

Hey Andrichbrand

What are the differences between v1 and v2?

Is the only difference play wider for v1 and play narrow for v2 or are there any other differences in player/team instructions??

Looks great mate! Would it work with wingers? I would prefer it above the three man AMC.

kitchin75 ,did you un-tick the "be more expressive"??when i download the V1,the "be more expr." is already ticked..as in ticked ON...

Back