14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
i played a couple of game with this tactic and is good but i think that maybe change roles and duties of two BWM(S) can be better.
this two players press high up the pitch and try to win the ball back and that leave to much space behind. maybe one BWM(D) or both CM(S) i dont know this is how i see it.
yust beat lyon 3-5 away :)
I tried the one bwm (S) and the other bwm (D), but no luck there. I will definitely try the cm (S). Thanks mate.

Does anyone have to many injuries in the game or is it just in mine ??

View attachment 519458

i just have left 12 players from 21 registered and some of them are out for some time jese, isco, bale are out for 2 months .....
Injuries is a problem with the new patch. I had at one point with a west brom test both my keepers injured, and 6 senior player.

First and foremost - big congrats and thanks to andrichbrand for creating and posting this tactic, it is awesome!!

I've been using if for just 4 games with my Skill Prem side AFC Telford and have seen a massive improvement in performances. Got Man Utd in the 3rd Rnd of FA Cup and gave them a good game to hold out 1-1 and earn a money spinning replay at Old Trafford :D

View attachment 519318

Very happy with how my team now play so thumbs up all round!
Now that is a big result. Glad you are enjoying the tactic. Thanks for trying it and support.

after trying to use it in England, i found that we should training match "def post" with any team. and DM should changed role at anytime. BTB if want to score and anchor if want to def and change to counter.
anyway tac still so good with V14.3

Been using this AMAZING tactic with my Newcastle team and the goals seem to be flowing! Problem is that its at both ends! has anyone got any tips on how to sure up my defence?

Pld 7 Won 5 Drn 1 Lst 1 Goals 31 Conceded 13!

Any tips would be amazing thanks lads.

Been using this AMAZING tactic with my Newcastle team and the goals seem to be flowing! Problem is that its at both ends! has anyone got any tips on how to sure up my defence?

I think that's just the nature of the tactic. As you can see, no one is protecting the defence and with 2 attacking full backs, you've only got 2 outfield players defending. The plus side of that is that you score a bucket load.

all i did was put tempo down and ticked be more expressive and only let in 27 in the prem

Working on a 32221 (3 cd, 2 wb, 2 cm, 2 ss and 1dlf) - been getting clean sheets more often now. But it is still only in my test database stage. so still along way to go.

Who are you playing with?

man u i know but there my team going into my 4th season won everything in my 2nd and stayed with the same tac for my 3rd but that went to **** so gave this a go did not start to good but made them changes and it was good only won the prem this season but im happy cant win everthing every year

I've tried numerous saves as Arsenal with the new tactic, can't quite seem to pick up a good run for some reason, conceding too many goals, any recommendations?

this tactic is amazing, i love how the team defending, when my team plays is EXACTLY how i would like to play ,EXACTLY :D is amazing. but i got 1 problem my team fail against team who play with fast wingers . any advise? just the defense need be better but its perfect and i love the football style. gratz for the tactic , i tried make a tactic worked like this but i cant maybe bcz english isnt my mother language or maybe i cant understand how to set the all this so u get ur result, i prfer in real life so i could talk to thes and no need instructions etc :P

Working on a 32221 (3 cd, 2 wb, 2 cm, 2 ss and 1dlf) - been getting clean sheets more often now. But it is still only in my test database stage. so still along way to go.

Can you post a screen of your results with this? Like the idea of the formation.

I've tried numerous saves as Arsenal with the new tactic, can't quite seem to pick up a good run for some reason, conceding too many goals, any recommendations?
Some teams are sometimes for some reason not compatible with a tactic. But like I said the other tactic I am working on is the some concept then this one, just little more stable.

Can you post a screen of your results with this? Like the idea of the formation.
View attachment 411146View attachment 411145

I created a test data base 5 teams with 200 ca, 5 teams with 180 ca, 4 team plus my team with 160 ca and 5 teams with 140 ca. Teams are playing different formations one of each team is playing a 442, 4231, 4141, 433 and 4411. By doing this I can see against what team and formation we are struggling against.

Now after that test and I am happy, I go over to test with a normal Premier League team, like to test with Everton.

Back