14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
Bud, I'll give the tweek a go, even if it was done by a gooner))) couldnt resist, sorry guys.

Bud, I'll give the tweek a go, even if it was done by a gooner))) couldnt resist, sorry guys.

I was city. lol.

Nah, just made minor changes to suit my team, its still the original for 95% or so

I was city. lol.

Nah, just made minor changes to suit my team, its still the original for 95% or so

:) I was referring to the counter tweek listed on the first page....I can see why the confusion occured...my bad

I'm about to start a game with Manchester united ! would you recommend V1 or V2

Thank you

I have really found that having the striker designated as TM makes a major difference as well.

What would you say: Do you think that Alvaro Morata would play well in that DLP role in this tactic with his strenghts?

Not another spud fan surely!! Let us know how you get on with it mate :D

Sadly...............yes)) Not bad Gooner2408. I used it as an away tactic alongside the V2 tactic. League and FA Cup double first season. We can but dream cant we)

Sadly...............yes)) Not bad Gooner2408. I used it as an away tactic alongside the V2 tactic. League and FA Cup double first season. We can but dream cant we)

u cant do worse than Shitwood lol cant wait till summer till LVG comes in

You boys seem to be crawling out of the woodwork wherever I look at the moment.

Glad the tactic has been working ok tho, just check the only different team changes to v2 are "Counter" mentality and "More Direct Passing" as opposed to "Shorter Passing" team instructions. I noticed when playing around with my set-pieces that some of my other tactics had got muddled :(

Hey guys, I've been using the original tactic and it's been amazing so far but I just want your opinion on something.

Which tactic do you think it's best; the orignal one, the v2 or the gooner one ?

Hey guys, I've been using the original tactic and it's been amazing so far but I just want your opinion on something.

Which tactic do you think it's best; the orignal one, the v2 or the gooner one ?
Really depend on your team and what you want to achieve mate. All 3 tactics is great.

View attachment 408399
First game with this tactic... very impressive!!!
I have been struggling because at the end of my first season (won league, nothing else) i decided to sell nearly all of my first team players... i prefer players with strong mental attributes (at least 10 or more on Concentration/ determination/ creativity / Decisions / Anticipation / Work rate / Team Work and technique... therefore the revolution!!! :S

Didn?t workout the way i planned though... having trouble in defense and scoring goals from normal play... a lot from set pieces... for and against... maybe because the squad is so young...

Anyway great tactic... :)

first season, no signs, using v2.

west ham

18W
9D
11L

63 pts 6th place premier league

View attachment 525673
First game with this tactic... very impressive!!!
I have been struggling because at the end of my first season (won league, nothing else) i decided to sell nearly all of my first team players... i prefer players with strong mental attributes (at least 10 or more on Concentration/ determination/ creativity / Decisions / Anticipation / Work rate / Team Work and technique... therefore the revolution!!! :S

Didn?t workout the way i planned though... having trouble in defense and scoring goals from normal play... a lot from set pieces... for and against... maybe because the squad is so young...

Anyway great tactic... :)
Are you Estugarda? How did you get all those player?

Back