14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
Yep!!! Like i said i sold most of the squad after winning the championship (German league win gives you 50M)...
Draxler had a release clause of 45M bought him 5 + 40(48 months)
Volland 47M, can?t remember how i separated the cash + 50% next transfer (bad deal!!!)
Iancu 4,9M - 1st season
Romero 5,5M -1st season
Murru 3,6M - 1st season
D?ria 11,75M -1st season
I always try to put as much cash as i can on 48 months... on the first season i was doing good so i got extra cash in january... Problem: it will have impact on your future transfer budgets... and if i sell the players i will get a low % of the transfer money because of the clauses...

In terms of contract i also agreed to give % of next transfers to the players so they lower the wages they want...

View attachment 525752View attachment 525755

I have good players but i do not have a good team... it does not work...
Using the same tactics with Benfica i had more possession, and more shots (20+ a game), with this team i get(10- every game) and i see loads of unforced errors that cost me points... to win i have to sit back and be dominated... your tactic is my last resort before i delete this save...

Lesson learned: never try this again... change 3 to 4 players the most each season... which is what i normally do...

Been using it past 4 games and had 3 losses and 1 win =/ In my 5th game and am 3-0 down at 35 mins in.

EDIT: Lost 4-1 =/ I am new to the division and the tactics isn't fully learn so will stick with it and hope my chairman sticks with me!

Last edited:
Do you really think we're idiots? Why would you come here and lie.. ? you're obviously using a saved game editor to improve your finances. How in the world would Draxler sign for Stuttgart in the first or 2nd season ? There is no way you could have sold your entire team and bought all those players. its just impossible.

Last edited:
Do you really think we're idiots? Why would you come here and lie.. ? you're obviously using a saved game editor to improve your finances. How in the world would Draxler sign for Stuttgart in the first or 2nd season ? There is no way you could have sold your entire team and bought all those players. its just impossible.

My friend i don?t have to explain anything to you... but as you know... first season starts 2013, i?m on my second season, thus nov 2014... I am not lying... and i didn?t use the editor... i sold my players and bought these... It didn?t go as planned... the end... As for Draxler, like i said he had a release clause 40 or 45M...(not worth it so far), i declared interest first and had to offer him a big contract... (375000 euros month and 25% next transfer)... some of the rest of the players are on similar contracts... Like i said... didn?t work out...

Most of the players where sold below there value because i considered them mentally weak, and were not what i was looking for...

If i wanted to lie... i probably would prefer to lie about something good... not making bad choices...
View attachment 408296

Last edited:
Trying V2 out with Arsenal, will let you know how it goes.

I try this tactic of Arsenal and come on the drive out there, have just won 6-0 over stock, sorry for my bad English but is from Denmark

I'm also using West Ham and I'm halfway through my first season. I'm doing well (2nd at the moment) I'm struggling to fit Downing and Jarvis in. Who did you use in midfield? And did you change to target man when Carroll got fit?

First 10 games were quite great with Manchester United but the tactic has now stopped working like every other tactic I used. Allowing like 5+ CCCs every game while barely creating anything good myself. Still 9 wins 1 draw and 1 loss in the league. CL not going so great 1 win, 1 draw, 1 loss.

I also tried v2 with Real Madrid with also a good start but wearing off after 10 games. In 11 league games I had 8 wins, 2 draws and one loss to Barca in the last game.

I also noted that I have a load of fouls every game like 20+ and 2.5 yellow cards quite regularly. Actually my United team has the worst discipline record in the league after 10 games with 25 yellow and two 2 red cards. The only way to stop my team from fouling is by not using hassle opponents but then the pressing is really tame and usually allows of leagues of open space.

I'm also using West Ham and I'm halfway through my first season. I'm doing well (2nd at the moment) I'm struggling to fit Downing and Jarvis in. Who did you use in midfield? And did you change to target man when Carroll got fit?
You can retrain them to be shadow strikers.

First 10 games were quite great with Manchester United but the tactic has now stopped working like every other tactic I used. Allowing like 5+ CCCs every game while barely creating anything good myself. Still 9 wins 1 draw and 1 loss in the league. CL not going so great 1 win, 1 draw, 1 loss.

I also tried v2 with Real Madrid with also a good start but wearing off after 10 games. In 11 league games I had 8 wins, 2 draws and one loss to Barca in the last game.

I also noted that I have a load of fouls every game like 20+ and 2.5 yellow cards quite regularly. Actually my United team has the worst discipline record in the league after 10 games with 25 yellow and two 2 red cards. The only way to stop my team from fouling is by not using hassle opponents but then the pressing is really tame and usually allows of leagues of open space.
I am working on the defense, but if I change anything then the scoring will go down a lot. So I am working on a balance, but it does take time, unfortunately.

Are u having those trouble against team with AML/R or Inside forward?? 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1?? Then it's the same with me... At first I encounter team with AML/R, AC Milan in serie A, got trashed 4-0.. Next, Benfica in Champions League, 6-0!!!!!!! I reload the game, I save before the match, and using the counter version, 4-0!!!!!!! Reload again, I tried to tweak a little, by making one of the BWM to defend duty, 2-1!!!! I tweak again with FB change to support, 2-0!!!! The pitch is max (like andrichband recomend in first page), maybe the other teams use that at their advantage, using the pitch and play with wingers, the problem is: THOSE WINGERS ,in their formation, is really DEADLY!!!

Anybody had a play around with striker role in the v2 tactic? I'm winning alot so no problem there, would just like my striker to score a few more.

Anybody had a play around with striker role in the v2 tactic? I'm winning alot so no problem there, would just like my striker to score a few more.

Instead of a DLF to create the space you can try an AF with channel running? might make him a bit more central when the play comes from wide, rather than dropping to the edie of the box?

I use Negrado as a Target Man - Support, when he comes on, seems to work fine, still drops to create the space, forthe SS.

I use Negrado as a Target Man - Support, when he comes on, seems to work fine, still drops to create the space, forthe SS.
I am working on a v3 with better defense and I even use Fierro as TM and he scored 8 goals in 5 games.

But the defense is still doing my head in!

Back