14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
Instead of a DLF to create the space you can try an AF with channel running? might make him a bit more central when the play comes from wide, rather than dropping to the edie of the box?

Just changed DLF(s) to DLF(a) and hes got 4 in 2 games :D

Anybody had a play around with striker role in the v2 tactic? I'm winning alot so no problem there, would just like my striker to score a few more.

I downloaded your 3 versions (control, attack, counter) and your striker is a False 9 - so where is the DLF ? Have you changed the role ?

I downloaded your 3 versions (control, attack, counter) and your striker is a False 9 - so where is the DLF ? Have you changed the role ?

On Andrichbrands v2 tactic its a DLF not a F9. I changed it to F9 to suit my underdog tactics. Im now testing other things with his v2 tactic and my striker with DLF support role didnt really perform as well so ive changed him to attack.

On Andrichbrands v2 tactic its a DLF not a F9. I changed it to F9 to suit my underdog tactics. Im now testing other things with his v2 tactic and my striker with DLF support role didnt really perform as well so ive changed him to attack.
Before release I tested DLF with support and it didn't work. I have looked now at all my goals conceded and I think I found the problem with the defense.

Before release I tested DLF with support and it didn't work. I have looked now at all my goals conceded and I think I found the problem with the defense.

I'm testing the BWM (s) in the DM positions - at least with the control and counter versions - too early to say yet if it makes any difference

AFC Telford Update: Andrichbrands v2 - tweaked to gooner counter version.

Used my tweaked counter tactic exclusively for the remainder of my division 2 season and won the league by a whopping 29 points, was predicted 19th :D

View attachment 408065

First season in Division 1 and after 20 games I'm top by 7 points despite being predicted 17th :D :D

View attachment 408064 View attachment 408062

I've made zero first team signings, so starting lineup is the same as previous season.

Last edited:
AFC Telford Update: Andrichbrands v2 - tweaked to gooner counter version.

Used my tweaked counter tactic exclusively for the remainder of my division 2 season and won the league by a whopping 29 points, was predicted 19th :D

View attachment 526399

First season in Division 1 and after 20 games I'm top by 7 points despite being predicted 17th :D :D

View attachment 526402 View attachment 526410

I've made zero first team signings, so starting lineup is the same as previous season.

post your tweaked version of the tac. we wil test it

View attachment 408009

Started using this tactic from the bolton game on. Got hammered by chelsea and dortmund but other than that this tactic has been absolutely fantastic for me (Oxlade-Chamberlain is insane on the AMCR position). Great work andrichbrand, this is my favourite fm14 tactic yet!

Edit: anyone know a good BWM CM within a €15M budget for next season?

Last edited:
View attachment 526521

Started using this tactic from the bolton game on. Got hammered by chelsea and dortmund but other than that this tactic has been absolutely fantastic for me (Oxlade-Chamberlain is insane on the AMCR position). Great work andrichbrand, this is my favourite fm14 tactic yet!

Edit: anyone know a good BWM CM within a €15M budget for next season?
My far in 2019 and I found Mijailovic (Serb) that is doing very well for me. He will give you a 7.2 average in a season and cheap. He is also a good cover for CD.

This is a hassle, but it will help with the wingers running pass everyone. Get your SS to mark the wingers of the other team. It is working for me, for now till I figure out what else to do.

Mijailovic most likely wont be able to get a work permit right now, will keep my eye on him for when he does become available though seeing as he looks like a great replacement for either flamini or arteta

I am working on the defense, but if I change anything then the scoring will go down a lot. So I am working on a balance, but it does take time, unfortunately.

Don't get me wrong Adrichbrand I think it's still a superb tactic and some of the football it produces is quite awesome watch.

The main problem for me is that a single approach never seems to work over a longer amount of time there always comes the point where I can't break down opponents anymore and with one or two long balls that my defenders miss they beat me or by a corner.

I think there comes a point in the game where you need to change the approach and go from a attacking tactic to a more patient one where you sit deeper and try to draw out your opponents so I actually like the idea of Gooner having 3 tactics to chose from even though his versions didn't really seem to work all that well for me.

But keep up the good work you guys doing a great job with these tactics.

Back