14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
Try Poacher instead of DLF. For me works so much better.

I am working on update, but it is going slower a I expected. Did you use the OI that was a tip for one of the other members?

for ss above, i'm not use any OI in my game, because game before this already try with that OI in OP but get bad result even more conceded, so in my new save in that ss iam not use OI

I have to apologize for not being on this thread that mush. I have been working on a new tactic and it is close to finish, but it is not a 4231 tactic again. It is an old school english 442 style, back to basics. I tested it with Everton and now Leicester.

Anyone want to test before I create a thread and release the tactic?

Edit: Just pm me.

Last edited:
I have to apologize for not being on this thread that mush. I have been working on a new tactic and it is close to finish, but it is not a 4231 tactic again. It is an old school english 442 style, back to basics. I tested it with Everton and now Leicester.

Anyone want to test before I create a thread and release the tactic?

Edit: Just pm me.
pm sent mate...

Well 5 games to go and top by goal difference from Man Utd - really successful tactic. Last game of the season is Man Utd away - bring it on :)

Hi andrichbrand
Thanks for your good tactic. I have tried a lot of tactics in FM14, but not worked well. Especially when I tried it in Italy series A like A.C. Milan. Always too much long shoot, yellow card, injure...
But V4 saved me.
(K) I tried ROMA and won the title in first season. I also tried Liverpool and won the champion in the first season.
The results against the too teams like Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal are very good. 7 wins out of 10 matches. But I felt that it would be beaten by some mid table teams like everton, west bro.
BTW, I always used drop deeper and shoot pass as the default team settings. I felt that change to counter mind and direct pass in away match is better than the default settings.
Expect your next update. Dude^^)
View attachment 396569

diference between v3 and v4? have u made another tactic? i would like to try more tactics from u !

finally i finished test your new tactics mate (sorry for take a long time)
here some ss

EPL
View attachment 395562

Fixture
View attachment 395567 View attachment 395566 View attachment 395565

Goal n assist report
View attachment 395564 View attachment 395563

My Team
View attachment 395561 View attachment 395560

conclusion:
The new tactic is very promising, it's just still need some tweak, especially in terms of scoring, as defending has been very good. I had a mentality change from counter to attack in some home matches in EPL and the results are:
vs Fulham 2-0
vs Crystal Palace 3-0
vs Cardif 1-0
vs Swansea 4-1
vs West Brom 2-1

I did it because of the minimal amount of goals from 16 early games in EPL , 25 goal - 8 conceded , that mean only 1.56/match for team like MU is not good enough, after i change mentality i get 12 goal - 2 conceded from 5 game, which is 2.4/match. (so maybe need to change mentality in next release)

almost forgot, i get to many card and penalty, also my player have not good enough ratting, average 6.8 - 7.0 in every game

look forward to your tweak mate, and thanks for give me permission using it

btw, i test it with latest patch 14.3.1 and sorry for late report

Hi andrichbrand
Thanks for your good tactic. I have tried a lot of tactics in FM14, but not worked well. Especially when I tried it in Italy series A like A.C. Milan. Always too much long shoot, yellow card, injure...
But V4 saved me.
(K) I tried ROMA and won the title in first season. I also tried Liverpool and won the champion in the first season.
The results against the too teams like Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal are very good. 7 wins out of 10 matches. But I felt that it would be beaten by some mid table teams like everton, west bro.
BTW, I always used drop deeper and shoot pass as the default team settings. I felt that change to counter mind and direct pass in away match is better than the default settings.
Expect your next update. Dude^^)
View attachment 551697
Thanks for the update mate. glad you are enjoying the tactic.

finally i finished test your new tactics mate (sorry for take a long time)
here some ss

EPL
View attachment 554034

Fixture
View attachment 554023 View attachment 554026 View attachment 554028

Goal n assist report
View attachment 554031 View attachment 554033

My Team
View attachment 554037 View attachment 554038

conclusion:
The new tactic is very promising, it's just still need some tweak, especially in terms of scoring, as defending has been very good. I had a mentality change from counter to attack in some home matches in EPL and the results are:
vs Fulham 2-0
vs Crystal Palace 3-0
vs Cardif 1-0
vs Swansea 4-1
vs West Brom 2-1

I did it because of the minimal amount of goals from 16 early games in EPL , 25 goal - 8 conceded , that mean only 1.56/match for team like MU is not good enough, after i change mentality i get 12 goal - 2 conceded from 5 game, which is 2.4/match. (so maybe need to change mentality in next release)

almost forgot, i get to many card and penalty, also my player have not good enough ratting, average 6.8 - 7.0 in every game

look forward to your tweak mate, and thanks for give me permission using it

btw, i test it with latest patch 14.3.1 and sorry for late report
Thanks for the update mate. I have been tweaking it as i went on so it did get better. Will probably release it on a new thread tonight.

Back