This tactic is great offensively, but pretty weak defensively.
I love how they play, but we have to strenghten the defense

This tactic is great offensively, but pretty weak defensively.
I love how they play, but we have to strenghten the defense
Thanks for trying. Going to sort out the defense and tweak it here and there.

ive decided im gonna have 1 defend and 1 support and me to do team talk not happy at the mo lol lets hope i can change it about

Out for the night, if I am not to drunk when I return, then I will be looking at the tactic again. But please keep testing and give your suggestions. I appreciate all your input into the tactic.

Out for the night, if I am not to drunk when I return, then I will be looking at the tactic again. But please keep testing and give your suggestions. I appreciate all your input into the tactic.

And thank you for your efforts in helping the "less tactic fortunate" in getting the full enjoyment out of this great game.

PS: would you still be interested in seeing some screens from your other tactic on 14.2.2... I guess that's a bit late now :p

haha i wouldn't touch the tactic after a beer i did it 1s at the time thought i did ok looked next day oh what a mess

Had some very nasty matches and some very good ones, but overall still the best tactic around for the 14.3 patch.
Any tactic that makes West Ham 3rd​ first season, no signings, making no subs, and with the AM picking the starting squad for you, has to be good!
(I feel that in some matches if I managed the team properly and changed mentality accordingly, I might have secured some scores)
View attachment 412482View attachment 412481View attachment 412480View attachment 412479

I changed to this tactic the day before my next game, so I wasn't expecting much. But then this happened.

cP9zQTP.png

Now I hope we'll be able to keep up the performances like that.

Using this with Saints, conceding far too many goals, stats so far:

GP: 12
GW: 6
GD: 3
GL: 3

GS: 28
GC: 22

Conceded the most in the top 12 teams! From what I've seen, going forward is good enough, but the defensive side needs tweaking quite a lot.

Last edited:
I have to let this tactic go...
Way too goals conceeded, just sacked by Monaco.
Thanks for sharing anyway. It has potential

The 14.3 patch should correct must problems and unrealistic behaviours of the ME. But even so this kind of match still happens way too often (see the CCC's). Playing this tactic with counter mentality.
View attachment 412461

just tried it for some matchs and really like this tactic. i think this is the best 4231tac that i see in FM14 (i used with 4231 of Jassa, raikan, zerosea ...)
I will test for a full league

And thank you for your efforts in helping the "less tactic fortunate" in getting the full enjoyment out of this great game.

PS: would you still be interested in seeing some screens from your other tactic on 14.2.2... I guess that's a bit late now :p
That would be great, just post it on the other thread. Thanks for the support mate.

Had some very nasty matches and some very good ones, but overall still the best tactic around for the 14.3 patch.
Any tactic that makes West Ham 3rd​ first season, no signings, making no subs, and with the AM picking the starting squad for you, has to be good!
(I feel that in some matches if I managed the team properly and changed mentality accordingly, I might have secured some scores)
View attachment 516905View attachment 516908View attachment 516911View attachment 516912
Great achievement with West Ham. And if you think of it the goal difference in the league is not that back for a club the media prediction is 14th. Thanks for the update. Glad it is working.

I changed to this tactic the day before my next game, so I wasn't expecting much. But then this happened.

cP9zQTP.png

Now I hope we'll be able to keep up the performances like that.
Great result. Did you keep up the good results?

Just 3-1 to everton in first game of season using Liverpool. They had 6 CCCs and i had none... Tactic is not fluid at all. This ws funny as i had a fantastic pre season with the tactic. Maybe i will give it more time

Just 3-1 to everton in first game of season using Liverpool. They had 6 CCCs and i had none... Tactic is not fluid at all. This ws funny as i had a fantastic pre season with the tactic. Maybe i will give it more time
You should, but I am tweaking and trying thing to get better defense. Attacking wise is almost can get better.

I am so done with this game. SI just doesnt care about us do they? The ME is still pathetic. Just had 8CCCs and guess what, i scored only once... cant even score one on ones with the **** keeper.
To OP, the tactic has improved but the issue above is making me mad..