14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
Where would you play your best attacker? I.e. Who gets most opportunities to score?

Where would you play your best attacker? I.e. Who gets most opportunities to score?
Well Lukaku was the League highest scorer and he was playing DLF and the second highest player with goals was SS (R).

Will now try this tactic. Haven't decided which team, but i'll try to figure out.
I have never tested anything, so just cut me some slack in the beginning ;)

How you post pictures etc? Something i should now. I'll keep you informed with results and so on.

Will now try this tactic. Haven't decided which team, but i'll try to figure out.
I have never tested anything, so just cut me some slack in the beginning ;)

How you post pictures etc? Something i should now. I'll keep you informed with results and so on.
Thanks mate for testing the tactic. Hope you enjoy it.

I test in Polish League and I lost a lot of goals from corners but its still nice tactic need tweak and will be beast.

View attachment 411677

Well that was exciting! Pre-Season game but to beat PSG is good anyway. However I was 5-0 up at halftime and the team collapsed in the second half. PSG's attacks were mainly counters and passing through the center of the pitch.
If the other team start to pass consecutively your team can be undone in seconds.

That's what I've noticed so far...but like I said it's pre-season and you can't go by that too much.

I am testing it with PSV and it is going fine at the moment, but I don't know how to play against big teams. Those matches always finish with a tons of goals. Do I have to change the D-line? I was thinking to change the mentality to Counter. Hope you can help me andrichbrand

Well, I gave this tactic a try and I had to sign up just to congratulate you andrichbrand. This is great work. Unfortunately, ME is still crazy. Corners and CCCs are totally unrealistic. I'm just trying to ignore that and enjoy the game.

My first season has been awesome at Cruzeiro (Brazil). Beated Newell's Old Boys 7-1 home, Libertadores semi-final. I'll soon post my screens.

Now I'm focusing on motivating players.

edit: just a doubt. There's no need to keep training tactics when it's totally fluid, right?

Last edited:
I test in Polish League and I lost a lot of goals from corners but its still nice tactic need tweak and will be beast.
I am working on the set pieces, also seen that in a season with Everton in conceded 20 goals on the default settings from corners.

Back