16.2/16.3 SEMI TACTIC 4-3-3 (hard kick for match engine) 6.2/0.6 in 14 matches

• Thread starter Thread starter sukin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 292
  • Views Views 111K
Player recommendation for this tactic:

GK: Rajkovic,Rulli,Meret,Scuffet,Guruceaga,Berkovec etc.

CD: Duarte,Otamendi,Varane,Castagne,Dedé,Inigo Martinez,Mammana,Cahais

FBL: Alex Sandro,Willems,Gayá,Coentrao,Ali,Beausejour,Bastos,Grimaldo

FBR: Florenzi,San Emeterio,Rafinha,Dani Alves,Mario Fernandes,Joao Pedro,Ferraz,Di Placido

DM: Tielemans,DeRossi,Gago,Cristante,Giandonato,Ledesma,Rybalka,Sparv,Petrovic

CM: Koke,Moutinho,Ramsey,Gourcuff,Xhaka,Gaudino,Ortigoza,Aued

F9: Benzema,Suarez,Berardi,Vucinic,Goulart Ricardo,Tejada,Talisca,Carlos Munoz

POACHER: Cavani,Morata,Carrillo,Babacar,Berbatov,Paolo Guerrero,Teodorczyk,Raul Jimenez,Hemed,Moreno,Ayovi,Zampedri

DONT FORGET ON TRAINING PPMs which are in OP on first page,are VERY important.

KEY PLAYERS ARE FULL BACKS AND POACHER

FB EXAMPLE AND STATISTICS

View attachment 130877

POACHER EXAMPLE AND STATISTICS

View attachment 130876

Last edited:

DM recommendation - Tielemans and De Rossi are totally different footballers :)

De Rossi is World Class Ball Winning Midfielder
Tielemans is Playmaker and he is very weak physically ( i think he is not for DM position ) :)

Last edited:
Not sure if I've missed it but who do we take off in case of a red card??

DM recommendation - Tielemans and De Rossi are absolutely different footballers :)

De Rossi is World Class Ball Winning Midfielder
Tielemans is Playmaker and he is very weak physically :)
yes but it isnt important,both have very good passing skills,dm with ppm try long pass ranges is playing as playmaker and he pass to fb which can crossing.he is as playmaker :) tielemans have very good potential in future.do you uderstand what i mean?

Right-where should I start???First-I was very unconvinced about this tactic.Reason-results from 2027 are not really reliable,regen players are great by that time and like I said in one of my early posts even Tranmere Rovers can win ECL in year 2027.I was so unconvinced to that point,that I thought that best way will be to try this tactic in first season,possibly with original squad,with a team,say "upper-mid table" quality.I picked Celta Vigo with prediction 6-9 place I think.After first season,all I want to say is WOW-UNBELIEVABLE!!! I have to admit it Sukin-you did really good job.Despite I wasn't convinced to team shape,(no wingers,3 forwards)tactic worked brilliant.Here's the screens from 1st season with Celta-Champions 5 games before the end of season,Spanish Cup winners-double in first season with more-less original squad.I bought few players to replace players I've lost due to minimum fee release clause(lost Hugo Mallo,Orellana,Radoja and Jonny).Anyway,just take a look at the screens.Sukin-hats off for this tactic :) I thought that nothing can beat Eusebio,but I think this tactic is even better.Only one point to improve could be amount of yellow cards we receive,but it might be a tension of Spanish league too.I'm looking forward to second season-Champions League :) Great tactic :D PS.Training tactic full left general and match prep untill fully fluid,then balanced general and defensive positioning average 2 notches from left.Guys :you have to try this tactic :)
View attachment 130859View attachment 130858View attachment 130857View attachment 130856View attachment 130855View attachment 130854View attachment 130853View attachment 130852View attachment 130851View attachment 130850View attachment 130849View attachment 130848View attachment 130847View attachment 130846View attachment 130845
View attachment 130844

Last edited:
Back