16.2/16.3 SEMI TACTIC 4-3-3 (hard kick for match engine) 6.2/0.6 in 14 matches

• Thread starter Thread starter sukin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 292
  • Views Views 111K
Sukin u have pm's mate.....

@Jeffers89 whit plymouth still get some good result whit standard squad......and for all STOP to talk abaout this tactics whotout any test......isn't important if is diablo or semi, the important is if work and for me work well, if u want KILLER tactic go use other tactic from other author.....

You have to understand that if an Author named it semi-diablo and shows 60 goals in 20 matches everybody expects that, its not possible with normal squad teams, and that is the point I am trying to make, but you people are so ignorant, you only look at results with teams 10 years in with awesome regents.

You have to understand that if an Author named it semi-diablo and shows 60 goals in 20 matches everybody expects that, its not possible with normal squad teams, and that is the point I am trying to make, but you people are so ignorant, you only look at results with teams 10 years in with awesome regents.
Mate..i think that isnt tactic for lower league teams.i not said this.yes but look on attributes of my poacher which score in 20 matches 60 goals?do you think that it monster?it isnt.with players like Higuain,Cavani you can score more than me.go and look on screen on post 3.thank you

Mate..i think that isnt tactic for lower league teams.i not said this.yes but look on attributes of my poacher which score in 20 matches 60 goals?do you think that it monster?it isnt.with players like Higuain,Cavani you can score more than me.go and look on screen on post 3.thank you

You play in Romania, still lower league ;)

LIKE I SAID ITS A FREAKING REGENT TEAM, I don't need to do it because your tactic SUCKS, there are 2 433 out there who are much much better than yours, so please stop giving us false information ;)

Look at the guy on top of this page playing with arsenal, TOP TEAM IN THE WORLD, only Giroud is only gettint 10 goals in goals, and he is one of the best pachers in the game, and you think everyone can get 60 goals in 20 matches?
Stop overhyping this ****, because it will only work if you are 10-15 years in with an awesome regent team ;)

Back off mate and play your own game!

If u dont like tactic then leave this tread.

You better watch your ******* tone talking like that little boy ;)

I dont like it indeed, its just overhyped promising people awesome stats for you poacher, while it does not happen ;)

Work whit lower team sukin.....

GFITD.png

GFeHI.png

and let me show us my "TOP" player...

GFkdU.png

GFlIN.png

GFzNK.png

13 gol 12 match.......

Look my games with as roma...i played all match...with out transfers...ok maybe sublimity is better but this tactic works for me aswell...a lot of chances and high scores...

Look my games with as roma...i played all match...with out transfers...ok maybe sublimity is better but this tactic works for me aswell...a lot of chances and high scores...

The point I'm trying to make is, that don't feed us false bullshit when your poacer can score 60 goals in 20 matches, while no one who has tried it with REGULAR SQUADS, have completed that, with a regent team its way easier because that way he dominates his own league,

@Jeffers...i dont play game with all user.i dont know how he is working with team,which he have ppms etc.for this tactic are important full backs.if he had 15 and more crossing and pace you can scored more goals.but guys,please be calm and dont be nervous.you can olay with tactic which is best for your team.For me works mine absolutely best from all tactics on forum.

@Jeffers...i dont play game with all user.i dont know how he is working with team,which he have ppms etc.for this tactic are important full backs.if he had 15 and more crossing and pace you can scored more goals.but guys,please be calm and dont be nervous.you can olay with tactic which is best for your team.For me works mine absolutely best from all tactics on forum.

If you like false bullshit yeah, than it works fine!

The point I'm trying to make is, that don't feed us false bullshit when your poacer can score 60 goals in 20 matches, while no one who has tried it with REGULAR SQUADS, have completed that, with a regent team its way easier because that way he dominates his own league,
I am plying with roma no transfers...i will try another team to post results..i ll try with medium..

ok time to quit this forum.......i don't like ppl can only write this is **** this **** and this is ****........respect each other is the first important thing on forum.....here i don't see that.......so goodbye have lucky life!

@Jeffers be calm and create own tactic if you have some problem with mine.i upload at the evening screens with my rotation team and you will see theirs stats and that they are average players but with attributes and ppms which you need for this tactic.Have nice day :)

Sukin, first i would like to say that its good for u to wanna share a tactics that you feel that would help others and that you have made a good progress out of it.
Sadly i have to agree that posting results with teams full of regens doesnt really bring forth that sharing spirit. Im not saying that you doing this on purpose or maybe you didnt know that it regens would make the tactics look better. but i guess what the others are saying is that, u shouldnt be saying its up there with the rest. u can always say i have got these great results but im doing it with regens but i feel that it could still work with the actual players. (which some has found that it does)
im not in anyway trying to make u look bad or even say that your tactic is bad but i hope u see that "false advertising" isnt good.
either way i wish u good luck in your game and thanks again for sharing your tactics

I think sukin u have to begin a new save and post screens of your games....to see withour regens..

@Keith ang.thank you.you wrote it right and you have true.im playing fm when i have time.i have new born son,now im in work and havent time to more testing.but i have lot of experience when i start playing fm in year 2007.i cant do new test now because im very busy.other users can help me with this.i think still that its very good tactic if you do what is in my OP.you must build team with right playets and with right ppms.Mainly in forward and full backs.they are key for destroying opponents.Thank you for all feedbacks.

@sukin. Grats on your new found family member. Hope alls well for you and your family. I have a very funny liking, thats that i only like a certain formation. atm im into the 4411 or the 4141. but i have no doubt that with time u will get it right. :D

Take care my friend

Thank you very much.For guys which trying tactic.please upload your results as we can see how it works or not.i will be very pleased.ty

Sukin, first i would like to say that its good for u to wanna share a tactics that you feel that would help others and that you have made a good progress out of it.
Sadly i have to agree that posting results with teams full of regens doesnt really bring forth that sharing spirit. Im not saying that you doing this on purpose or maybe you didnt know that it regens would make the tactics look better. but i guess what the others are saying is that, u shouldnt be saying its up there with the rest. u can always say i have got these great results but im doing it with regens but i feel that it could still work with the actual players. (which some has found that it does)
im not in anyway trying to make u look bad or even say that your tactic is bad but i hope u see that "false advertising" isnt good.
either way i wish u good luck in your game and thanks again for sharing your tactics

Woowwww, that escalated quick!!! I'm sorry if I have been misunderstood, Sukin, I didn't intend to create troubles on your thread... I guess Keith Ang resumed it well too.

My initial point was the title of the thread selling your tactic as "a semi Diablo", something I still don't get.
And I assume JesusAustralia's one was on sharing your results with a team advanced in your save, hence with regens...
It's all good if you don't have time for test saves, we all have a life outside of this game.

Absolutely no hate here mate, everybody's happy when new tactics are out there I guess. In addition, the tactic seems to deliver according to some who tried it, which is a good thing. Anyway, I hope you understood my points as they are still relevant, independently of the tactic performance...

Back