16.2/16.3 SEMI TACTIC 4-3-3 (hard kick for match engine) 6.2/0.6 in 14 matches

• Thread starter Thread starter sukin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 292
  • Views Views 111K
Ok,share some results how it goes at half season.thank you

Well done,im happy that it works on instant results.your players arent fit for positions but still good ratings.Thank you for feedback :)

interesting wanna try with everton....

sukin how its pre season traning?

balance - macth tactic or
balanace - defensive pos

thanx

just drew 2-2 away to Spurs not bad i have only played 5 games with it but i like it with a newcastle side that not that good , ask me after 20 games ?

This tactic deserves more credit I have to say. Started new save as Sc Hereveen, med pred 7.

View attachment 130941View attachment 130940

Just won Ajax away 4:0! Havent made any special transfers got a DM, CD and Attacker. The club already has a good poacher, Henk Vermann. 199cm ^^. I recommend this team if you want to try it in the dutch league.

However, I have noticed especially in away games that if I score first I usually ends up drawing. To counter this I have loaded in TFFs waste time tactic and when Im in a big lead I switch to it. As I did with the Ajax match. Was 4-0 up after 50 min, and switched to it, only got one highlight of them missing goal.

I think maybe a list of real players that suit this tactic may help people judge what sort of players are needed for this tactic

I think maybe a list of real players that suit this tactic may help people judge what sort of players are needed for this tactic
its good idea.i can do it at evening.im in work now.But important are fast full backs with very good crossing 14 +,Cds with some pace 13+ and good tackling 15+,ppms in OP are important to fully working tactic.Need to training this if player havent it.Dm need mainly passing 14+ and tackling 14+,CMs passing 16+,vision 14+,teamwork and work rate is very helpfull.F9s need pace 14+,finishing14+,heading 11+ and crossing 10+ is very helpfully,for me worked best players with height 180+.they scored goals wit header lot of.And poacher...Tall player with good heading,finishing attributes,helpfull is some pace and important is ppm shoot with power.if he have finishing 16 its goal scoring machine.But i must say that more important are full bavks.they are mainly assisters.Player like Grimaldo is very good for this tactic,San Emeterio on right too,try to find full backs with winger attributes,tackling isnt mainly attribute

I'm testing it now with Celta Vigo,I think I'll manage post results in next 2 h

Back