16.2/16.3 SEMI TACTIC 4-3-3 (hard kick for match engine) 6.2/0.6 in 14 matches

• Thread starter Thread starter sukin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 292
  • Views Views 111K
hi.can you tell me how to load this in game..i try but i dont get prefered move.can you write here what prefered move for f9,pocher and other :) .

Sorry, my FM it's in spanish, i don't know the exact terms in english... but is in scout/filter options
And prefered movements are in OP

hmmmmmm

Be interesting to see the full season finish on this season

rrepek, always shows just incredibly good results for the tactics that he want to be tested by other people.

In order to get such results he plays with Instant Rusult and repeats mathes if he loses or he uses any in-game editor, it doesn't take much time to do that but many people are buying and start to test the tactic for real.

Many people do the same here.

Last edited:
rrepek, always shows just incredibly good results for the tactics that he want to be tested by other people.

In order to get such results he plays with Instant Rusult and repeats mathes if he loses or he uses any in-game editor, it doesn't take much time to do that but many people are buying and start to test the tactic for real.

or he do very good micro managment...team talks,motivating,squad rotation etc

Hahahaha!
You're risible.

What a bullshit hehehe show me your testing?

15 match played still Unbeaten.......

GFvZ4.png

GFCO5.png

time to test on Italy think where have very very underdog team and this team play whit counter mentality and stay closed back...

nice results,thank you for testing :) Lord Zeus more ppms are in screenshots on post number 3

I'm probably going to be burried alive as usual, but this is the truth!!

I read your very first images wrong I must have been tired - but these images clearly shows that your regent team is a very strong team - their are many capable tactics that will succeed in the same manner - So your success has nothing to do with any diablo setting I have to say, its all about player quality only.

Their is nothing wrong with that except the mention of Diablo - Every solid tactic is Diablo in that case - as long that people have star regent players.

I hope you understand that I mean no offense when saying the above - in the end your tactic is still a strong tactic and can join several others.

The 433 shape is a great shape - reminds me very much of another tactic I've used quite a bit looks simular on the pitch too :)

Keep doing what you are doing

Cheers mate

I'm probably going to be burried alive as usual, but this is the truth!!

I read your very first images wrong I must have been tired - but these images clearly shows that your regent team is a very strong team - their are many capable tactics that will succeed in the same manner - So your success has nothing to do with any diablo setting I have to say, its all about player quality only.

Their is nothing wrong with that except the mention of Diablo - Every solid tactic is Diablo in that case - as long that people have star regent players.

I hope you understand that I mean no offense when saying the above - in the end your tactic is still a strong tactic and can join several others.

The 433 shape is a great shape - reminds me very much of another tactic I've used quite a bit looks simular on the pitch too :)

Keep doing what you are doing

Cheers mate
ok mate,thank you for your feedback :) i tried lot of tactics on this forum and yours too.you have some very good but this working for my team best.and i like classic 433 formation.and dont forget on results in champions league,do you have same as me?

Last edited:
Back