16.2/16.3 SEMI TACTIC 4-3-3 (hard kick for match engine) 6.2/0.6 in 14 matches

• Thread starter Thread starter sukin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 292
  • Views Views 111K
If I used my regent leicester team with sublimity in the chech rep league I would get even better results

Shelembe

Jezeus

Monti
maybe...but your players are better than my and dont forget that i play every second match with rotation team which have CA ability around 135-140.but i know that my players are very good for this league but quality in my league is in 2027 much better than on start the game.teams are better,players in other teams are better.and dont forget on results in champions league.do you have same with your regent team?

Last edited:
maybe...but your players are better than my and dont forget that i play every second match with rotation team which have CA ability around 135-140.but i know that my players are very good for this league but quality in my league is in 2027 much better than on start the game.teams are better,players in other teams are better.and dont forget on results in champions league.do you have same with your regent team?

I don't wanna argue with you - I already made my point

I don't wanna argue with you - I already made my point

Sorry Sukin, but he's got a valid point.

I have to back up a few comments here, without you being offended. I'll start to admit that I didn't try your tactic, so I'm not having any opinion about it. But to be fair with every other tacticians sharing their tactic here, you have to try it the 1st season with an original squad mate. Your results are totaly biased if you're in 2020+ with a team full of mutants!!!

Some people visit this forum to learn about the game, exchange opinions, share their experience or just want to download an already "well balanced" tactic. I hope you agree that a team of 170+ regens/newgens hide incoherences or mistakes set up in the tactic. Over the years, I've seen people sharing "the last mega wonderful over achieving killer... tactic", sometimes with success, BUT WITH GENERAL OR PLAYERS SETTINGS TOTALLY CONTRADICTORY with each other. A success they couldn't get with an original squad at the start of a save.

Again, I haven't looked at your tactic so I'm not saying it's a good or a bad one. I just read your thread and saw the way you "talk" about your tactic. Far of me the intention to doubt your FM knowledge or tactical skills but I believe you should let other users try it and give their feedback (which actually seems to be the case with a few people backing up your tactic efficiency), and then support your thread.

And a friendly advice, you should NAME your tactic to differentiate it from other members but not "market" it. There's nothing to sell here. I guess you want people downloading it and try it but to be honest, there may be some people like me who got put off by the title thread. Firstly, no one "normally" play with the 16.2 version. Secondly, I'm just talking for myself here but we've WRONGLY seen so many "new Diablo" (which were not even close) that it becomes tiring at the end. I even see people talking about it or using this name and see that they are in their early twenties... How could they know about it when they were just learning how to walk when this tactic got out? I wish it was trademarked and no one could ever use it again.

As you relevantly mentioned it (hard kick for the match engine), the Diablo tactic was exploiting the ME in the early days, meaning you won ALL your games regardless of the strength of your squad... (the central midfield going forward COULDN'T BE MARKED by the opposite defenders = 1 vs 1 against the GK ALL THE TIME). Later in a few FM serie, some users found flaws in the ME and tried to take advantage of it (exploiting the middle, or the flank, or 3 strikers, or long throw ins bullets, or corner aiming at the 1st or 2nd post, etc...). TFF produced PREDATOR, Tactikzzz produced the Grid System... In this FM, we can see flaws like the crosses over powered (with the GK or CD staying static), the high number of key passes for the full backs getting them high marks, or the central defenders on defend duty getting low marks no matter what... But what I mean is there's no such things like EXPLOIT in this ME, not FULLY, not SEMI... Even with Barcelona, you won't be able to win every single games, every single season, in every different saves!!!

Now, your tactic may be great and help a predicted 15th team to reach the first 5th places, but the only way to know it is to put it to the test in 2015 with an original squad, in different teams and saves to test its consistency. If it passes, SUKIN my friend you will join the group of tacticians producing "overachieving" tactics like TFF, Knap, JesusAustralia, Zyndar... ;)

Last edited:
@medmax looking forward, where i post some result whit DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA, no transfert start season 2015, original squad 100%, 13 match 11 win 2 draw 0 lose, so where is the point? this tactis still working, now i test it whit DB update, and go league 2 whir plymouth, again whitout transfert......and when played some league match show result.......

@Sukin mate thx for shared ur tactis good work, balanced whit good football !

@medmax looking forward, where i post some result whit DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA, no transfert start season 2015, original squad 100%, 13 match 11 win 2 draw 0 lose, so where is the point? this tactis still working, now i test it whit DB update, and go league 2 whir plymouth, again whitout transfert......and when played some league match show result.......

@Sukin mate thx for shared ur tactis good work, balanced whit good football !

Go to post check players - then use your brain

@Medmax..thank you for response.try tactic and you will see.Once more,i said that its semi diablo and its true.if you have right players for positions.you dont must have monsters and star players...only good players with right attributes,height etc.i havent all players monsters.two have CA 178 and other between 130-160.they are monsters?not....every second match i was play with rotation team average CA 145.they are monsters?not...i think that game is harder and harder every year.you must have good micro managment,team talks and motivating players are big factors like tactic.i think that original diablo is immposible to create on fm 16 and in next years.For me this is semi diablo.trust me.I try all of the best tactic on lot of forums and any havent results likes mine.Im playing fm since fm 2008 and its only funny for me.i havent time to play because im very busy and i have only once personal save.i cant play some more saves now.we must wait for more feedback from others users.good luck and enjoy the game

Mates...do you have tactic where your poacher score in 20 matches over 60 goals with CA 150-160?I think that not

i know it, and agree whit regen or powergens all tactic is great and u get important result, but if u see my post whit deportivo is base squad and get great and impressive result.....now whit plymouth (no good player for this tactic's), still get good result...

GFrZo.png

GF0PM.png

And last thing for haters...dont forget that tactic is created for patch 16.2.i think that newest have some other things.they arent same.some of the best tactics for 16.3 dont work for my team.but i dont want argue.enjoy yours tactic and have fun with game :)

Mates...do you have tactic where your poacher score in 20 matches over 60 goals with CA 150-160?I think that not

Like has already been said, its a regent team, you have the best team in your competition, than its way too easy to score 60 goals in 20 matches, wether an editor is used or not we can not see, I've tried it, and the matches I played was just a lucky 1-0 win, you say its for 16.2, but the ME of 16.2 and 16.3 is still the same, so if it wokrs for 16.2 it works for 16.3, and that 1 person out of 25 try it and have good results with it does not mean everybody has, I do not call this tactic a Diablo tactic therefor it lacks results for it, but like I said with a regent team everything is possible, so goodluck further on with this tactic, but the one and only 433 that is actually awesome is sublimity from Jesaustralia, look at his post and the amazing results I made with 4 teams, you can not deny the fact that its true ;)

Sukin u have pm's mate.....

@Jeffers89 whit plymouth still get some good result whit standard squad......and for all STOP to talk abaout this tactics whotout any test......isn't important if is diablo or semi, the important is if work and for me work well, if u want KILLER tactic go use other tactic from other author.....

Back