View attachment 447629 this result wasnt so encouraging, although they scored from a penalty and a lloris own goal. however it gave me na idea, based on what romian said about the defensive lines. "home" and "away" tactics! i've noticed that the original tactic plays very well against bigger opposition, even more so if we play a high d-line. this latest tweak i am using plays a deeper d-line and better posession, therefore being more appropriate for games where we are stronger and want to keep more hold of the ball, while still being dangerous up front. what do u think?

View attachment 434970 this result wasnt so encouraging, although they scored from a penalty and a lloris own goal. however it gave me na idea, based on what romian said about the defensive lines. "home" and "away" tactics! i've noticed that the original tactic plays very well against bigger opposition, even more so if we play a high d-line. this latest tweak i am using plays a deeper d-line and better posession, therefore being more appropriate for games where we are stronger and want to keep more hold of the ball, while still being dangerous up front. what do u think?

Exactly! Iam trying something like that now with Aston Villa. Beat Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal. But draw sometimes against lower ranked teams. Hope to find the cure soooon ;>

Exactly! Iam trying something like that now with Aston Villa. Beat Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal. But draw sometimes against lower ranked teams. Hope to find the cure soooon ;>
o you want me to post my tweak so you can use against weaker teams and see of it works?

Sure, But think i will try and keep the formation if possible ;>

okay. i will try it a few more games with the WM's as CWB's and see if it still plays as well. although i think leaving the DLP's is positive for build up play and posession retention against smaller teams

okay. i will try it a few more games with the WM's as CWB's and see if it still plays as well. although i think leaving the DLP's is positive for build up play and posession retention against smaller teams

Agree with the DLP's.

Agree with the DLP's.

do you think BWM's might be better than DM's for the "away" version? and are you playing with any tweak to the original tactic? im going to start alternating them in my save to see if it works

do you think BWM's might be better than DM's for the "away" version? and are you playing with any tweak to the original tactic? im going to start alternating them in my save to see if it works

Iam using BWM after what you said last time. I think it works better.

I sit just me or does it seem like players miss insane amounts of CCC's with this tactic?

Iam using BWM after what you said last time. I think it works better.

unfortunately mine isnt as effective with he CWB's instead of the WM's. so we're probably better off simply changing d-line and BWM's to DLP's in original one

I sit just me or does it seem like players miss insane amounts of CCC's with this tactic?

true, but thats an ME fault i think. you just notice it more with this tactic coz ir creates so many more CCC's

so you recommend changing the DM's to DLP or to BWM?

we're looking at two diferente approaches, one for tougher opposition and one for smaller teams. against smaller teams play DLP's and much deeper def and against tough opposition high d-line with BWM's

ok... I started off with Brenner tweak and lost 2-0 at home to So'ton despite dominating with shots and CCC. Switched back to the original version posted it is absolutely unreal! I haven't conceded in 6 games and won 5 on the trot. Very good work Veez. It will be interesting to see what you can muster for an away tactic against tough opposition!

Last edited:
ok... I started off with Brenner tweak and lost 2-0 at home to So'ton despite dominating with shots and CCC. Switched back to the original version posted it is absolutely unreal! I haven't conceded in 6 games and won 5 on the trot. Very good work Veez. It will be interesting to see what you can muster for an away tactic against tough opposition!

you need to thank romain for the original tactic, he elevated my concept and his tweaks made it as solid as it is. thanks mate :)