View attachment 447604 first game with tougher opposition tweaks. BWM's and higher d-line. although we didnt win im very happy, had a few chances to score that dont show up as CCC's. tactic is still not fluid too.

Veez excellent work mate. Very well worked , my only complain about this will be the AMC as i'm sure many people will prefer maybe a Poacher instead of the hassle of retraining strikers to play AMC. Good wrk , keep it up !

View attachment 447600 latest match with the tougher opposition tweak. was winning 3-1 and had to play last 20 mins with 10 men due to na injury, their 3-2 came from a corner and all their CCC's were when we had 10 men. so very positive! think this 2 tactic approach is definately the way to go

Veez excellent work mate. Very well worked , my only complain about this will be the AMC as i'm sure many people will prefer maybe a Poacher instead of the hassle of retraining strikers to play AMC. Good wrk , keep it up !

thanks mate :) once again, could have done it without the awesome work put in by romian. i agree some people may have issues with the amc, but doubt people will have issues with CCC's, wins and cups :p i actually really like the challenge of looking for players that can suit other positions and retrain them. when they perform its just extra credit to the manager and gives you a sense of accomplishment diferente to that of winning games and championships

View attachment 447597 latest result with tougher opposition tactic. cant believe we lost this. 2 long shots, second of which on the 92nd minute :( maybe should've changed to the deeper version late in the game

anyone want to test the tweaked double tactic pack? im having some good results

I will! I was just about to ask you how can back up my defensive line, but if you can give us the link to the pack it would be easier lol

yes please post it...I can test later this afternoon, we have 11:30 in macao

anyone want to test the tweaked double tactic pack? im having some good results

I will! I was just about to ask you how can back up my defensive line, but if you can give us the link to the pack it would be easier lol
View attachment 447578View attachment 447577 there you go mate. the "smaller" tactic plays a deeper def. line and should be used against teams that prefer a direct football that will try to exploit space behind defence, normally smaller teams. the "tough" tactic plays a higher d-line and is to be played against teams that prefer posession football, normally tougher teams. im gonna cal it a night, if you can pst some results that i can have a look at in the morning i'd really appreciate it :) cheers

I am Aachen in germany, last year came 5th, prediction is 13th.
Benefica vs Aachen 2-3...great as I am the big underdog
Aachen (9) vs Freiburg (11)....2-0. Used your smaller
Aachen vs 1860 (cup match)....5-0....

Well done, unbelievable result, especially 10 miles from being solid yet in training...

PS my personal experience. For the MC, put a right footed on the left, and left footed on the right. It SEEMS to me that they are easier to score rather than shooting at the GK to get a corner...

Also anyone has any corner recommendation?

View attachment 435074View attachment 435076 there you go mate. the "smaller" tactic plays a deeper def. line and should be used against teams that prefer a direct football that will try to exploit space behind defence, normally smaller teams. the "tough" tactic plays a higher d-line and is to be played against teams that prefer posession football, normally tougher teams. im gonna cal it a night, if you can pst some results that i can have a look at in the morning i'd really appreciate it :) cheers

aachen vs ausburg 3-3...they scored 1 goal via freekick and 2 goals via corners. And yes I set all my match def setpiece as training and it doesn't work
Aachen 1-5 stroke.....worst game in ages....they score 3 goals on corners....

View attachment 447540Well, amazing. Another league champ, and then in BBVA, against Bar?a and Madrid...
View attachment 447539Since Cup final i play with new tweaks... better, but still having goals by corners...
View attachment 447538That game is an example... 2 corners, 2 goals...
View attachment 447537Tejera was the best man... Topscorer, and he is not fast enough... is better ball control for the AMC?
View attachment 447533And here, my career... Where do i go now? Premier, maybe?

EDIT: I'm going to Dortmund, and for the Champions...

Last edited: