3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
It isn't the same anymore with the 34210 tactic... Lost against napoli, Bologna, drew against Siena and kuban and won against Cesena with 2-1.. I'm Udinese and first in the table (because of the 34210)

It isn't the same anymore with the 34210 tactic... Lost against napoli, Bologna, drew against Siena and kuban and won against Cesena with 2-1.. I'm Udinese and first in the table (because of the 34210)
the 3421 isnt the same, u're right. but have you tried the bermuda triangle tactics for patch 14.2?

been checking all the tactics coz of this bug that changed settings of my players around and noticed that the "even" tactic has the settings of some players switched around, so if anyone is having problems with it, thats probably why. gimme a few mins and i'll get it back to its working ways. has this happened to anyone else? i've seen it happen mid-game, but never noticed it exporting to saved tactics, or maybe i saved it when it was changed.... dunno.... but it is strange and annoying!!!

Saw someone reporting this yesterday in the forum, but didn't give much credit....

So, when i start a game, SI mix my player roles?

Yes, I use the favorite and even Bermuda tactic but it doesn't work...

The triangle tactics are good but they are no match for the recently deceased 3-4-2-1-0, that tactic was so op it made SI cry like a little ****** and now they tried to fix the exploit, instead they just ****** the whole engine, some games just make no sense.

well... 14.2.0 - the worst Christmas gift ever. for now even windows Minesweeper is better to play.

guys, sorry but i'll have to upload the corrected version of the "even" tactic later on, gonna have dinner and watch my team play (SPOOOOOOORTING!! :D) be back soon!

guys, sorry but i'll have to upload the corrected version of the "even" tactic later on, gonna have dinner and watch my team play (SPOOOOOOORTING!! :D) be back soon!

If it was to see Benfica, i would agree, but to see a low version of poor Celtic... why bother? :P

Come back to work!

Meanwhile, i'll check SI forums for the player role bug

The favourite system on this game is annoying. Win a couple of games in a row in the lower leagues, you become favourites for a lot more matches, doesn't mean i am though considering the squad. Games they say i should win comfortably, I'm having to resort to the underdog tactic to come back into the match. Really annoying when trying to choose which tactic would be best for a certain game.

What about the Underdog tactic mistakes of the GK and defenders?
I see my Goalkeeper playing 1-2 with my Defenders and loosing the ball for no reason.
Also the goalkeeper throws ball badly and gives it to opposition sometimes

The Goalkeeper is John Ruddy.

This is with the new tactics uploaded today.

Last edited:
ok, now i try to test your new tactics with milan. so after 10 games. 4 wins. 3 drow. 3 lose.
stantart tactics from football manager looks better.

Why you removed the short pass from the mcl and am??? for me with the short pass they do great things

SI forums don't say anything about the players instructions mixed during the match.

Veez, i advise you to post there some proofs.

Btw, the Goal was legit (Sulemani goal ofc)

SI forums don't say anything about the players instructions mixed during the match.

Veez, i advise you to post there some proofs.

Btw, the Goal was legit (Sulemani goal ofc)
i know it was, im ****** off. in relation to the bug not much i can do to prove it

From playing some matches in the lower leagues I've noticed something. If the match is not going to plan, normally if you are favourite and doesn't seem to be working, a quick change to the underdog tactic turns the tables rapidly. Noticed this on a few occasions now. Also staying too long in that underdog formation causes the team to sit back and get battered after the quick burst of shots and goals. This means goals begin to be conceded fast. Just a thought on anyone in a lower division. Unfortunetly it seems to be a random occurrence as other times the tactics work perfectly. Think this is down perhaps more to the quality of players and consistency of their performances more than the tactics.

Why you removed the short pass from the mcl and am??? for me with the short pass they do great things
if u prefer with short passing, add it and post ur results with those tweaks :)

From playing some matches in the lower leagues I've noticed something. If the match is not going to plan, normally if you are favourite and doesn't seem to be working, a quick change to the underdog tactic turns the tables rapidly. Noticed this on a few occasions now. Also staying too long in that underdog formation causes the team to sit back and get battered after the quick burst of shots and goals. This means goals begin to be conceded fast. Just a thought on anyone in a lower division. Unfortunetly it seems to be a random occurrence as other times the tactics work perfectly. Think this is down perhaps more to the quality of players and consistency of their performances more than the tactics.
unfortunately there are a lot of insconsistencies going on with this patch. its frustrating with all the work we're putting in

View attachment 441896View attachment 441895View attachment 441894 here are the corrected tactics. im sorry for posting them with mistakes before. apparently in both favourite and even tactics the AMC and DLP settings were exchanged and the AP settings were changed too. during games, if you see the players doing things they arent supposed to, check their settings, coz for some reason the game will change them around sometimes. i've noticed this at least 3 times

Back