3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
top stuff veez

so the concepts of the tactics are still the same? through balls and 1 on 1 (I hope so :))? AMC still main goalscorer?also the AP is more a playmaker or a goalscorer?

sorry for all questions, cant wait to use all tactics from next monday XD

top stuff veez

so the concepts of the tactics are still the same? through balls and 1 on 1 (I hope so :))? AMC still main goalscorer?also the AP is more a playmaker or a goalscorer?

sorry for all questions, cant wait to use all tactics from next monday XD
no problem mate. concept is the same. AP is more a playmaker but will score quite a few too. AMC still the main threat but with "favourite" the CM's are much more dangerous, coz the AMC drags the defenders, although the AMC will score too

View attachment 441967

All friendlies used the Favourite tactic. First league match used the underdog tactic and the Cambridge match used the favourite tactic. The rest of the matches used the even tactic. Looking good so far. Will update you throughout the season :)

View attachment 441965

Still got a 100% record as Arsenal. The 3-0 win vs Spurs was a good win. Also worth noting I am missing several key players, including Ozil, Aguero, Bender, Leandrinho and Vermaelen.

View attachment 448775

Still got a 100% record as Arsenal. The 3-0 win vs Spurs was a good win. Also worth noting I am missing several key players, including Ozil, Aguero, Bender, Leandrinho and Vermaelen.
are you still going with the Bermuda High or have you gone with the latest ones? remember bermuda high was working well for u

Who do you play as MCs and what did you do with Lima, Cardozo, and the wingers?
My first choices for MC's (at this moment) Fejsa,Canteros and Carlos as AP. I also use Markovic as MC, while Amorim is injured.

I sold Lima, Cardozo, Gaitan, Pereira and loaned the rest (Salvio, Ola John, Mori, Djuricic etc).

My first choices for MC's (at this moment) Fejsa,Canteros and Carlos as AP. I also use Markovic as MC, while Amorim is injured.

I sold Lima, Cardozo, Gaitan, Pereira and loaned the rest (Salvio, Ola John, Mori, Djuricic etc).

Why didn't you retrain the wingers do MC or AMC? I've done that with great success with Bayern and was thinking on doing the same with Benfica on a new save.

btw, can you SS your transfers?

you got rid of a lot of ueful players. MC's are supposed to be very offensive. gaitan and djuricic would have been perfect and salvio has the perfect attributes for AMC

Why didn't you retrain the wingers do MC or AMC? I've done that with great success with Bayern and was thinking on doing the same with Benfica on a new save.

btw, can you SS your transfers?

I already had enough players on those positions and I needed the money to bring in more younger players. Also Martins just scored hattrick against Celtic. :D

View attachment 441949

Also I couldn't get more for Cardozo and Gaitan even though they were valued much more, because SI messed that up somehow.

has any one else exerienced the game changing the settings of ur players mid-game? has happened to me 3 times now (that i've noticed). tp add to that just conceeded 2 fk and 3 corner goals in the same game...... but think its was because the game messed up my settings. my AMC was playing with dmc settings and my dmc with amc among others. WHY SI?!?!

has any one else exerienced the game changing the settings of ur players mid-game? has happened to me 3 times now (that i've noticed). tp add to that just conceeded 2 fk and 3 corner goals in the same game...... but think its was because the game messed up my settings. my AMC was playing with dmc settings and my dmc with amc among others. WHY SI?!?!
been checking all the tactics coz of this bug that changed settings of my players around and noticed that the "even" tactic has the settings of some players switched around, so if anyone is having problems with it, thats probably why. gimme a few mins and i'll get it back to its working ways. has this happened to anyone else? i've seen it happen mid-game, but never noticed it exporting to saved tactics, or maybe i saved it when it was changed.... dunno.... but it is strange and annoying!!!

yeap, it's a known bug m8. jassar wrote somewhere in his thread about it.

Back