3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
doing a half season test with each of the tactics. done with the even tactic and it worked very well for both home and away. only conceded 8 goals in 30 games but also only manged to score 37 goals. the tactic only lost 2 games both away to **** teams out of the 30 games played.

Just finished the 30 game test with the Favorite tactic and the results are very much the same. Lost 3 out of the 30 games all
0-1 losses to bottom teams away from home. All of the losses the other team only had 1 shot on goal and scored. Noticed most games are 2-0 or 3-0 wins. Also only conceded 8 goals again out of 30 games but managed to score 45 goals this time around.

Will test the underdog tactic now and will edit post with results when done.
very interesting mate :)

View attachment 441832 what a result!!!! :D started off with underdog and conceeded 2 corner goals. we won the first leg 2-1 so we had to chase the game. changed to "even" with a high d-line and we got right back into it, only to score the winner in extra-time!

View attachment 441827 "even" is working very well for me. underdog not so much unfortunately. conceeded an own goal from a corner and a penalty. seem to only concede from set-pieces. no open play goals in last 6 games

Finished my testing and I have to say i enjoyed playing the even tactic the most. I didn't have the best success with a strong team with the underdog tactic.

EVEN

doing a half season test with each of the tactics. done with the even tactic and it worked very well for both home and away. only conceded 8 goals in 30 games but also only manged to score 37 goals. the tactic only lost 2 games both away to **** teams out of the 30 games played.

FAVORITE

Just finished the 30 game test with the Favorite tactic and the results are very much the same. Lost 3 out of the 30 games all
0-1 losses to bottom teams away from home. All of the losses the other team only had 1 shot on goal and scored. Noticed most games are 2-0 or 3-0 wins. Also only conceded 8 goals again out of 30 games but managed to score 45 goals this time around.

UNDERDOG

ok underdog testing is done. Lost 5 games all away from home all by 2 or more goals out of the 30 games. But interesting that every other game was a clean sheet but still conceded more then the other 2 tactics with 11. No one manged to score more then 6 goals but 5 people finished on that total. Still alot of 2-0 wins at home and alot of 0-0 draws away. most goals seemed to involve the CWBs. Only scored 34 goals out of 30 games.

NOTES

+ the AMC will score most of your goals. In my test they score around a goal a game. they will also give the most assists
+ It seems they fixed the corner and free kick goals that you can score only managed to score 2 corner goals in 30 games.
+ The MCs will score around a rate of 1/3 of the goals your AMC does. So ever 15 goals your AMC gets your MCs will get 5.
+ AMC and MC with long shots stats and lob keep PPM are best to use.
+ Sell all your strikers they seem useless playing in the AMC roll. Or they just complain you don't play them.
+ All tactics managed to win the community shield and FIFA club world cup but only even and favorite won the super cup.

TESTING

All testing was done in FMC mode With Man City in the Year 2022. The community shield is vs Liverpool and the super cup vs Man Utd. The FIFA club world cup has been random every time I have played it.
awesome dude :) do u mind if i ask romian to post this in the OP please?

Finished my testing and I have to say i enjoyed playing the even tactic the most. I didn't have the best success with a strong team with the underdog tactic.
im slowly getting the same feeling as my real sociedad team gets better. even has got me some great results ltely, however at home against weaker opponents that sit deep i think favourite is probably better.

Well, i have to say that im conceding a lot...

I see that everybody is getting great results in defence, except me...

So, what can i do to improve it: i have Lham, Kirchoff, Martinez, Balanta and Alaba. I know it can get better, but i think not much...

I use Even, but the team is not creating enough, so i have to go to superior....and then i concede.

The starting XII:

Neuer - gk
Lham - rb
Kirchoff - rcb
Martinez - cb
Balanta - lcb
Alaba - lb
Schweinsteiger - dlp
Muller - rmc
Kroos - mc
Gotze - lmc
Lewandovski - SS

They are all trained to the positions, and the same team led me to CL winner in last patch...

sigh...

Well, i have to say that im conceding a lot...

I see that everybody is getting great results in defence, except me...

So, what can i do to improve it: i have Lham, Kirchoff, Martinez, Balanta and Alaba. I know it can get better, but i think not much...

I use Even, but the team is not creating enough, so i have to go to superior....and then i concede.

The starting XII:

Neuer - gk
Lham - rb
Kirchoff - rcb
Martinez - cb
Balanta - lcb
Alaba - lb
Schweinsteiger - dlp
Muller - rmc
Kroos - mc
Gotze - lmc
Lewandovski - SS

They are all trained to the positions, and the same team led me to CL winner in last patch...

sigh...
how are you conceeding? i've removed closing down from WB's to see if they dont make so many marking mistakes, but still early days to make a conclusion

awesome dude :) do u mind if i ask romian to post this in the OP please?

im slowly getting the same feeling as my real sociedad team gets better. even has got me some great results ltely, however at home against weaker opponents that sit deep i think favourite is probably better.

Yes you can use this for the OP if you would like. And you are right Favorite is a lot better at home you get very big wins with this tactic. But I find even is more consistent as a plug and play tactic for every game.

A few things i mite suggest if you haven't tired them already is maybe move one of the cm's up so there is 2 amc's. or maybe just remove the dm and move it somewhere else because i find it pretty much does nothing all game.

Last edited:
Yes you can use this for the OP if you would like. And you are right Favorite is a lot better at home you get very big wins with this tactic. But I find even is more consistent as a plug and play tactic for every game.

A few things i mite suggest if you haven't tired them already is maybe move one of the cm's up so there is 2 amc's. or maybe just remove the dm and move it somewhere else because i find it pretty much does nothing all game.
i've tried two AMC's but it takes away from the danger we create. they move into the wings too much, whereas with just one he will look for space in the middle. personally i think the DLP is very important for balance of the team, he recycles posession very well and also launches great through balls when the AMC comes deep and plays him a pass with his back to the goal so one of the CM's can have a run onto it

View attachment 441825 another great performance in the CL quarter final. played even with high d-line and removed closing down from WB's. PSG posed no danger whatsoever. should've won! hope we can score in paris :)

i've tried two AMC's but it takes away from the danger we create. they move into the wings too much, whereas with just one he will look for space in the middle. personally i think the DLP is very important for balance of the team, he recycles posession very well and also launches great through balls when the AMC comes deep and plays him a pass with his back to the goal so one of the CM's can have a run onto it

that sucks about the amcs moving into the wings would have been good to have two running forward splitting up the defense even more. Every game i have used any of your tactics i have noticed the dm is just bypassed thats why i suggested moving him else where. I have noticed that the defenders are the ones always intercepting and pushing up and passing the cms or are even just giving long balls to the amc. I have been looking over the dm stats after every game and it just seem ineffective compared to the defenders.

that sucks about the amcs moving into the wings would have been good to have two running forward splitting up the defense even more. Every game i have used any of your tactics i have noticed the dm is just bypassed thats why i suggested moving him else where. I have noticed that the defenders are the ones always intercepting and pushing up and passing the cms or are even just giving long balls to the amc. I have been looking over the dm stats after every game and it just seem ineffective compared to the defenders.
i understand. i find him to be really important lol but try to move him into another position to see if it works. hopefully it will and you can post some results to prove me wrong :)

View attachment 441824 another incredible result with the "even" tactic with a high d-line (coz we are underdogs and they play posession) and with no closing down by WB's (think this tweak is essential). should have scored more but it was that much more sweeter that the winner came from a corner own goal. the tables have turned!! :D

View attachment 441821 into the semi's of the CL!! very tight affair, but i feel it was totally deserved. they scred from a penalty. used "even" again with higher d-line

Back