3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
View attachment 448919View attachment 448922View attachment 448925 here are the corrected tactics. im sorry for posting them with mistakes before. apparently in both favourite and even tactics the AMC and DLP settings were exchanged and the AP settings were changed too. during games, if you see the players doing things they arent supposed to, check their settings, coz for some reason the game will change them around sometimes. i've noticed this at least 3 times

Tried to warn you about this earlier ;)
What's going on is this: When you import or load any tactic the player instructions of all your tactics change. What I assume is happening is that the pi from the tactic you are uploading will become default in all your currently active tactics.
There is no way to prevent this it seems, but there is a work around until they can fix it.
Make sure you always reload the tactic you want to use as your active one last! This should correct all the pi issues, but only for your active tactic..obviously this will affect the pi of your inactive tactics.

View attachment 441885

Latest results using a random combination of the three tactics. I only say random due to the inept favourite system in the lower league. Having to chop and change the tactic multiple times during the match to get the desired effect. Haven't had a problem with a player instruction swap as of yet. Struggling to have shot, don't know the reason behind this yet whether its the players or the instructions. Going to untick the shoot less often instruction and see what happens. Still going strong with this tactic tho, and with a bigger club i think a more permanent and great effect is easily possible.

Tried to warn you about this earlier ;)
What's going on is this: When you import or load any tactic the player instructions of all your tactics change. What I assume is happening is that the pi from the tactic you are uploading will become default in all your currently active tactics.
There is no way to prevent this it seems, but there is a work around until they can fix it.
Make sure you always reload the tactic you want to use as your active one last! This should correct all the pi issues, but only for your active tactic..obviously this will affect the pi of your inactive tactics.

so, during the game, if i want to switch, its going to mix everything?

so, during the game, if i want to switch, its going to mix everything?

Haven't tested this, but I would guess yes. But you can still reload tactics midgame, so if you want to switch tactic simply select the one you want to use then reload it and it should be fine.

so what are the correct player instructions for AMC and DMC (favourite tactic)?

View attachment 441882

First match with the AMC shoot less often pi unticked. Great performance from him. Player of the match. 2 goals. 2 assists. haven't had that many goals and CCC's since 10 games previous. Doubt it was just down to that, maybe was a long time coming, but thought i would let you guys know :) This was with the Favourite tactic aswell.

Guys... i realy don't understand why we miss so many CCC's... its ridiculous... really...
just lost a game 2-0 with 0-9 CCC's and their goals were from corner and FK...

Guys... i realy don't understand why we miss so many CCC's... its ridiculous... really...
i know mate. there are just some matches that whatever we dont we're not supposed to win. really frustrating.... only thing u can do is train PPM's to your players, like place shots etc

m8, u just need to prepare urself to losing because of set pieces all the time -it's realistic according to SI :).

Wow i know this isn't really related to the tactic but i just noticed in my game. after 9 games in the Barclays Premiership, Man Utd have not won a single game and are rock bottom..... As much as i have to laugh at that fact, that's just not realistic in any situation whatsoever.

Just a curiosity, for you guys, what was the patch / tactics combination that you have liked most?

Last edited:
i have training is defending set pieces, but i still got 2 goals from it... won 3-4 against Dortmund

View attachment 441871View attachment 441870 quick update of my season so far. started using the 3 tactics since playing ajax for the CL. doing really well, top of the league and playing barcelona in the spanish cup final. also qualified for the next stage of CL but face a really stern test against bayern now, followed by bar?a. next few games gonna be a real test to the tactics

Just a curiosity, for you guys, what was the patch / tactics combination that you have liked most?
patch 14.1.2 with the original tactic from this thread simply updated with some set-pieces (think QPRMorris tweak)

God i hate this game sometimes.

1.jpg

EVEN

doing a half season test with each of the tactics. done with the even tactic and it worked very well for both home and away. only conceded 8 goals in 30 games but also only manged to score 37 goals. the tactic only lost 2 games both away to **** teams out of the 30 games played.

FAVORITE

Just finished the 30 game test with the Favorite tactic and the results are very much the same. Lost 3 out of the 30 games all
0-1 losses to bottom teams away from home. All of the losses the other team only had 1 shot on goal and scored. Noticed most games are 2-0 or 3-0 wins. Also only conceded 8 goals again out of 30 games but managed to score 45 goals this time around.

UNDERDOG

ok underdog testing is done. Lost 5 games all away from home all by 2 or more goals out of the 30 games. But interesting that every other game was a clean sheet but still conceded more then the other 2 tactics with 11. No one manged to score more then 6 goals but 5 people finished on that total. Still alot of 2-0 wins at home and alot of 0-0 draws away. most goals seemed to involve the CWBs. Only scored 34 goals out of 30 games.

NOTES

+ the AMC will score most of your goals. In my test they score around a goal a game. they will also give the most assists
+ It seems they fixed the corner and free kick goals that you can score only managed to score 2 corner goals in 30 games.
+ The MCs will score around a rate of 1/3 of the goals your AMC does. So ever 15 goals your AMC gets your MCs will get 5.
+ AMC and MC with long shots stats and lob keep PPM are best to use.
+ Sell all your strikers they seem useless playing in the AMC roll. Or they just complain you don't play them.
+ All tactics managed to win the community shield and FIFA club world cup but only even and favorite won the super cup.

TESTING

All testing was done in FMC mode With Man City in the Year 2022. The community shield is vs Liverpool and the super cup vs Man Utd. The FIFA club world cup has been random every time I have played it.

Last edited:
doing a half season test with each of the tactics. done with the even tactic and it worked very well for both home and away. only conceded 8 goals in 30 games but also only manged to score 37 goals. the tactic only lost 2 games both away to **** teams out of the 30 games played.
Would love to see these results and which tactic is the best

Back