3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
View attachment 448750played these 10 games with the 3 tactic pack, rotating tactic depending on opponent and odds. 10 games, 10 wins. scored 24 goals and conceeded 5, and 3 were from set-pieces (which have now been updated). i'd say its working pretty well :D anyone else using all 3 with success?

Good work. I think i will use even and favorite with my Cl winner Bayern :D.

Like Pokemon: gotta have them all!!

View attachment 448750played these 10 games with the 3 tactic pack, rotating tactic depending on opponent and odds. 10 games, 10 wins. scored 24 goals and conceeded 5, and 3 were from set-pieces (which have now been updated). i'd say its working pretty well :D anyone else using all 3 with success?

I don't know why but "even" works best for me with Benfica.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!! for some reason in "favourite" tactic the settings of the AMC were changed. you must add roaming, dribble less and shoot less. sorry!

VERY IMPORTANT!!!! for some reason in "favourite" tactic the settings of the AMC were changed. you must add roaming, dribble less and shoot less. sorry!

Veez, once more, we all appreciate your work, but its more effective if you release the tactic file with the changes, as some of us don't understand all the changes, or don't come to the forum so often to see one post with tweaks.

Btw, nice result last night :P

Veez, once more, we all appreciate your work, but its more effective if you release the tactic file with the changes, as some of us don't understand all the changes, or don't come to the forum so often to see one post with tweaks.

Btw, nice result last night :P
lol *******! im from setubal so i was really hoping we could ****** some points. but my 1st team will ****** the top spot in the leage later tonight :) will update tactic and post in the OP

LOL awesome win!!! used "favourite" tactic? in CL it really depends on ur opponents. check the odds before the match to see if u are underdog, favourite or even

So, if I'm underdog...Which tactic do you suggest? The v3 Bermuda with higher d-line or some another formation?

pg 193 post 1921 but will update OP later. dont forget to add changes to AMC in "favourite" tactic please

So, if I'm underdog...Which tactic do you suggest? The v3 Bermuda with higher d-line or some another formation?
check the page i just posted. you have 3 tactics. one for when u're favourite, one underdog and one when you're even

Veez update the OP please LOOOL I can stand people asking the same questions over and over again.

Back