3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
hmmm it seems my team plays alot better when i just sim the game instead of trying to watch them. and next time you make a tactic you need to make sure there is a striker :P my board is getting moody i just sold 3 icons of the club because i dont need them anymore.

hmmm it seems my team plays alot better when i just sim the game instead of trying to watch them. and next time you make a tactic you need to make sure there is a striker :P my board is getting moody i just sold 3 icons of the club because i dont need them anymore.
lol next one im making is gonna have 3 strikers. gonna tweak my 523 that worked wonders on the first patch. in relation to the importance of the DLP, remember when i was talking about the pi of certain players being messed up? one of them was the DLP, set to close down often, and i was leaking goals for fun. he might not show it, but i think he's really important for tactical balance

View attachment 449066 another incredible result with the "even" tactic with a high d-line (coz we are underdogs and they play posession) and with no closing down by WB's (think this tweak is essential). should have scored more but it was that much more sweeter that the winner came from a corner own goal. the tables have turned!! :D
so you suggest remove closing down by WB in all versions?

lol next one im making is gonna have 3 strikers. gonna tweak my 523 that worked wonders on the first patch. in relation to the importance of the DLP, remember when i was talking about the pi of certain players being messed up? one of them was the DLP, set to close down often, and i was leaking goals for fun. he might not show it, but i think he's really important for tactical balance

looking forward to that tactic no matter how good this tactic is just always seems wrong playing with it as no one I have ever seen in rl has ever used a tactic like it.

I also just did a test with playing vs simulating games and the results are very strange. did 5 games of each with your favorite tactic vs QPR at home in FA Cup. Every game i played i lost 0-1 to a pen free kick or corner when they only have 1-3 shots at most all game. But when i simulated the games i would win 4-0 or higher every time. Seems like if you simulate a game you don't have to deal with the stupid ME bugs.

looking forward to that tactic no matter how good this tactic is just always seems wrong playing with it as no one I have ever seen in rl has ever used a tactic like it.

I also just did a test with playing vs simulating games and the results are very strange. did 5 games of each with your favorite tactic vs QPR at home in FA Cup. Every game i played i lost 0-1 to a pen free kick or corner when they only have 1-3 shots at most all game. But when i simulated the games i would win 4-0 or higher every time. Seems like if you simulate a game you don't have to deal with the stupid ME bugs.
lol thats incedible but also very worrying

been checking all the tactics coz of this bug that changed settings of my players around and noticed that the "even" tactic has the settings of some players switched around, so if anyone is having problems with it, thats probably why. gimme a few mins and i'll get it back to its working ways. has this happened to anyone else? i've seen it happen mid-game, but never noticed it exporting to saved tactics, or maybe i saved it when it was changed.... dunno.... but it is strange and annoying!!!

Hi mate. This same bug is driving me doo-lally nuts. I have 2 of your tactics all set nicely but i have a 3rd tactic which moves the CWB's up to attacking wingers.. well as soon as i choose that tactic all my other tactics suddenly mix up the player instructions.. one winger gets the DLP instructions, one gets a CM instructions etc etc..

Then when I change back to either of your tactics (which I use the most) the roles don't change back!!! So a CM has CWB etc etc. Each and every time they always need manually set. I just quit playing as it was giving me a headache.

Where do we report this sort of thing?

Love your tactics though man, really great fun and the fast one touch football is wonderful at times. :)

Hi mate. This same bug is driving me doo-lally nuts. I have 2 of your tactics all set nicely but i have a 3rd tactic which moves the CWB's up to attacking wingers.. well as soon as i choose that tactic all my other tactics suddenly mix up the player instructions.. one winger gets the DLP instructions, one gets a CM instructions etc etc..

Then when I change back to either of your tactics (which I use the most) the roles don't change back!!! So a CM has CWB etc etc. Each and every time they always need manually set. I just quit playing as it was giving me a headache.

Where do we report this sort of thing?

Love your tactics though man, really great fun and the fast one touch football is wonderful at times. :)
thanks mate, and im sorry to hear you're having that many problems. all you can do is report at SI forums

ando should we change de AMC role only in favourite or also on the others?

well i think im gonna give up on this patch. after testing like 50 games it seems the only way to win without ME bugs is simulate the game. If you don't the keeper on the other team will become god every game and the other team will win with the only shot they have all game. I don't find the game enjoyable enough to just simulate every season. Playing the games is the best part.

On another note removing closing down by the CWB's seems to work really well. When you plan on making the 3 striker tactic let me know Il come back to help you test it.

well i think im gonna give up on this patch. after testing like 50 games it seems the only way to win without ME bugs is simulate the game. If you don't the keeper on the other team will become god every game and the other team will win with the only shot they have all game. I don't find the game enjoyable enough to just simulate every season. Playing the games is the best part.

On another note removing closing down by the CWB's seems to work really well. When you plan on making the 3 striker tactic let me know Il come back to help you test it.
im sorry to hear that mate, but i do understand. as soon as im happy with this formation i'll start work on the other one.

off to bed. tonight's testing has made me conclude that in the favourite tactic we should change the AM to Enganche. we should remove closing down of WB's on all tactics and also remove the short passing of keeper from all tactics (but remain with distribute to defenders). im not using the underdog tactic anymore, not happy with its consistency. "even" tactic has been working wonders for me. only use the favourite for home games against smaller teams that sit deep. i have found that changing d-line according to opposition and their style of play also goes a long way to help us being successfull in matches. i will update the tactics with the mentioned changes tomorrow. happy gaming! :)

View attachment 448919View attachment 448922View attachment 448925 here are the corrected tactics. im sorry for posting them with mistakes before. apparently in both favourite and even tactics the AMC and DLP settings were exchanged and the AP settings were changed too. during games, if you see the players doing things they arent supposed to, check their settings, coz for some reason the game will change them around sometimes. i've noticed this at least 3 times
Is the Favourite the amc meant to be on support?

Back