3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Used the tweaked favourite tactic and even tactic in a test against the same team at home. Said i was favourites, used varying forms of the tactic and doing nothing in the matches. Try the even tactic with a pushed up d-line and won the match 3-0 first attempt. Honestly i have not had a problem with the favourite at tottenham, but i suppose i know which games i should and shouldn't be favourite for. If you are a promoted side from lower leagues, think the even one permanently might be the best solution.

Not sure if anyone cares anymore but here are the results from my "Tough" tweak at home, "Bermuda V4" for away games.

0638400AF01A9CFFC2FF581BDBBA274AA414E8DC

Goals conceded: 10. The "Tough" tweak is working very well for me at home games against both strong and weak teams.

In the one game I did lose, I had 1 player sent off and 1 player injured after 3 subs used. Lost 3-2 to Cardiff with their third being a last minute winner!

Weres Tough i can find Bermuda v4 download
Not sure if anyone cares anymore but here are the results from my "Tough" tweak at home, "Bermuda V4" for away games.

Goals conceded: 10. The "Tough" tweak is working very well for me at home games against both strong and weak teams.

In the one game I did lose, I had 1 player sent off and 1 player injured after 3 subs used. Lost 3-2 to Cardiff with their third being a last minute winner!

Last edited:

I'm interested too can u upload your tactics please? are you playing with 14.2?

yepp, 2 links will be perfect to see, 'cos feel pain after the patch in managing Stalybridge in skrill premier :)

Why remove players's mark tighter compared with original 34210?
Also I found a hot tactic in SI forums, called IMBA,middle field and forwards have mark tighter.

yes, but lately i've found that changing him to enganche works much better

I'm interested too can u upload your tactics please? are you playing with 14.2?

HOME: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/share-download-fm-14-tactics/435074d1386386797-3-4-2-1-no-striker-tactic-ccc-s-gold-tough-3-4-2-1-0-romian-veez-concept-.tac

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attac...riangle-v4.tac

14.2.0 Yes.

Training is "Tactics - High" until first international break.

"Balanced - High" until the Christmas run-up.

"Fitness - Low" until early January.

"Balanced - High" until the end of the season.

Match Training: Att. Movement ALWAYS.

Last edited:
Why remove players's mark tighter compared with original 34210?
Also I found a hot tactic in SI forums, called IMBA,middle field and forwards have mark tighter.
okay, i'll test with those tweaks. i removed them coz i found that midfield players would stay deep in the area instead of closing down when under pressure, giving away a lot of space

Nothing is working for me I tried all tactics with hull in premier league .. an og every game .. -.- losing with both strong and weak teams ..

Nothing will be the same like the Original Tactic ...

I'm waiting for something better than those 3 tactics or similar to the original tactic

Nothing is working for me I tried all tactics with hull in premier league .. an og every game .. -.- losing with both strong and weak teams ..

Nothing will be the same like the Original Tactic ...

I'm waiting for something better than those 3 tactics or similar to the original tactic
im sorry to hear that. not much u can do about own goals. not much u can do about the shortcomings of this patch. i have noticed that weak teams dont necessarily do well with these tactics, which is a shame coz they did so well with the original version. i have a couple of tweaks im going to implement when i finish my sociedad save, however i think that will be the last update on this concept, at least until a new patch is released. i'll start work on something else. havent talked to romian about this, but hopefully he agrees with me and we can work together again on it. edit: just now, during a match testing a tweak to tight marking on CM's, conceeded 3 corner goals (1 of them own goal), a fk goal and a penalty goal. had a player sent off (not on penalty) and an injury after i did 3 subs..... lost 5-4...... believe me when i say no one is more frustrated than me, so much work for this sh*t to happen

Last edited:
Why two players defend far post ? Did you make it by a mistake or intentionally ?

View attachment 441685 into CL final first season with real sociedad. awesome achievement! used "even" with tweaks i mentioned before + tight marking of CM's. great result and only conceeded from an own goal... obviously!

im sorry to hear that. not much u can do about own goals. not much u can do about the shortcomings of this patch. i have noticed that weak teams dont necessarily do well with these tactics, which is a shame coz they did so well with the original version. i have a couple of tweaks im going to implement when i finish my sociedad save, however i think that will be the last update on this concept, at least until a new patch is released. i'll start work on something else. havent talked to romian about this, but hopefully he agrees with me and we can work together again on it. edit: just now, during a match testing a tweak to tight marking on CM's, conceeded 3 corner goals (1 of them own goal), a fk goal and a penalty goal. had a player sent off (not on penalty) and an injury after i did 3 subs..... lost 5-4...... believe me when i say no one is more frustrated than me, so much work for this sh*t to happen

It's not your fault really you did your best. I really enjoyed your original tactic, it was AMAZING but since the patch came out it isn't the same as before and none of the tweaks are as good as it

I really hope they fix the game or somehow you make another masterpiece tactic which won't be easy with this game full of problems but never say never .. maybe a Christmas present :P

Veez:

What kind of tweaks you talking about in the EVEN tac?
And what kind of training and MP for the EVEN tac and the other two?

Thanks for all your work!!

Back