3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
off to bed. tonight's testing has made me conclude that in the favourite tactic we should change the AM to Enganche. we should remove closing down of WB's on all tactics and also remove the short passing of keeper from all tactics (but remain with distribute to defenders). im not using the underdog tactic anymore, not happy with its consistency. "even" tactic has been working wonders for me. only use the favourite for home games against smaller teams that sit deep. i have found that changing d-line according to opposition and their style of play also goes a long way to help us being successfull in matches. i will update the tactics with the mentioned changes tomorrow. happy gaming! :)

i use high team cohesion and attacking movement

Veez:

What kind of tweaks you talking about in the EVEN tac?
And what kind of training and MP for the EVEN tac and the other two?

Thanks for all your work!!

just lost CL final to barcelona 5-1. had 2 injuries in 1st half. conceeded from a gk own goal, corner goal, indirect f-kick goal and two penalty goals. they had 2 ccc...... im going to replay this game and see what happens. whatever happens it will be my last game with this tactic and this concept (which i have grown to love) on this patch (which i have grown to hate). im losing years of my life and mental sanity with this sh*t. i will try to create something else, probably a remake of my 523, but if (and it probably will) it continues to behave in the same way as this, i will most probably have a rest until a new patch comes out, to ensure i have a happy christmas and not a frustated and angry one.

just lost CL final to barcelona 5-1. had 2 injuries in 1st half. conceeded from a gk own goal, corner goal, indirect f-kick goal and two penalty goals. they had 2 ccc...... im going to replay this game and see what happens. whatever happens it will be my last game with this tactic and this concept (which i have grown to love) on this patch (which i have grown to hate). im losing years of my life and mental sanity with this sh*t. i will try to create something else, probably a remake of my 523, but if (and it probably will) it continues to behave in the same way as this, i will most probably have a rest until a new patch comes out, to ensure i have a happy christmas and not a frustated and angry one.
lost the replay of the match 2-1, f-kick and corner goals..... that pretty much says it all. all this game is consistent at, is being inconsistent with the current patch

veez do we even know that there will be a new patch soon?

veez do we even know that there will be a new patch soon?
i honestly dont know. but if they like making profits from people buying their game every year, they will have to solve this soon. what i do know is that this is supposed to be a fun experience, and i cant really say it is right now.

Guys this is unreal... fk and corners are like a penalty... and our players miss CCC's and their players don't...
ohh well what can we do...
veez your original tactic works well on patch 14.1.3 as well as on patch 14.1.2??

Guys this is unreal... fk and corners are like a penalty... and our players miss CCC's and their players don't...
ohh well what can we do...
veez your original tactic works well on patch 14.1.3 as well as on patch 14.1.2??
dont know mate. thinking of reinstalling the game? :P

dont know mate. thinking of reinstalling the game? :P
Ha sadly that will still auto install 14.2

I've returned to FM13. Its not perfect and I miss many of the new FM14 features but at least I can actually play the game

I've returned to FM13. Its not perfect and I miss many of the new FM14 features but at least I can actually play the game
I haven't played even half a season in FM14 before returning to FM13. I haven't even installed the latest patch. My hope is that the February patch will solve all the issues. Until then, I will be playing FM13.

I haven't played even half a season in FM14 before returning to FM13. I haven't even installed the latest patch. My hope is that the February patch will solve all the issues. Until then, I will be playing FM13.
I wasn't even going to get FM14 until the February patch but I got it on offer. Thats the last few editions now where its been poor until the last patch so from now on me and my mates are waiting till Feb of each year to buy it. One friend hasn't bought an FM ever since the diabolically bugged FM09

Ha sadly that will still auto install 14.2

Fm 14 with the previous patch and the op tactic of this thread was perfect.

Fm 14 with the previous patch and the op tactic of this thread was perfect.

It was far from perfect in my opinion. I tried and the results were very good, but the football played just didn't look realistic. Not the tactic's fault of course, the bugged ME is to blame.

I never really cared about the engine tbh, it sucks, the players look like ****, it's not like watching a pes or fifa game, I always view the match in "commentary mode".
As long as i'm winning with a piece of **** team, i'm happy :)

So this just happend. :S

1.jpg

Back