3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I manged to come back with Even tactic in this game.

1.jpg

after the patch update, I have to say that this tactic has lost some of its potency. my SS has gone from scoring 60+ goals to less than 20. not sure if its down to the patch but something is different

Can you SS some results for a complete season?
including goals/conceded from corners/IFKs/DFKs

i think i've found a good set piece, rarely conceeding from corner and free kick ( atleast for me :P ) feel free to test and try it

veez, i want to ask something, when you release new tactic?are there any new tactic or tweak you want to release soon?

Well, going to start something to f%#k this patch.

Deeper d-line
FBs to WBs
Direct passing
Tigh marking on mids
Untick overload and go for attack or counter

If not, load and save! 14.2.0 will not beat me!! muahahah

Won the game.

Will test further and tweak more if needed, but the formation is the same as the original :D

Last edited:
Won the 2nd game with the tweak. Missed penalty, but the other team had 0 shots... D, Kiev btw

Could I test your tactic tweak mate? Tbh i think counter and more direct passing is the way to beat this patch :)

Could I test your tactic tweak mate? Tbh i think counter and more direct passing is the way to beat this patch :)

I went for attack, since counter puts all players behind ball and the team didn't reach the front. Let me do one more match to see and then i will release it.

Won again 2-0.

here it is for testing:

View attachment 441513

Last edited:
I went for attack, since counter puts all players behind ball and the team didn't reach the front. Let me do one more match to see and then i will release it.

Ah right sweet :) hopefully goes to plan then, fck over SI again :P

Can't stop the other team to get corners and fk, but at least their CCCs have been reduced.

Still don't know how to push the opponents d-line more up...

Getting less shots but CCCs are 60% of the shots.

Last edited:
Can't stop the other team to get corners and fk, but at least their CCCs have been reduced.

Still don't know how to push the opponents d-line more up...

Getting less shots but CCCs are 60% of the shots.

looking sweet so far mate :) well done if it keeps up! I will keep testing and post ss 2moro

looking sweet so far mate :) well done if it keeps up! I will keep testing and post ss 2moro

I have changed some things:

The DMCs are Registas
The MCs are AvP

And other tweaks, but this are the most important. Will continue to test some things, but i think im on to something :D

"He's clean through on goal! How did he manage to miss that??"

He missed it because of the stupid ******* match engine that means I need 6 clear cut chances to score for every 2 the opposition gets. ******* SI idiots.

Hi, Okay so I got a save with a irl friend. And we are just starting 3th season, I'm Playing Roma and my friend Napoli. Change to your bermuda tactics this season. Using v3, High and Deep. So far I've won all my first 4 games, 3 in league and 1 in europe league. Not only have I won all games, I've beaten record in highest win ever with roma, won 7-0. Scored 19 and conceded 0 so far in league. And won 4-0 over swansea in Europe League. Even though I have not played many games so far, I must say it looks very promising. Got alot of CCC, and very good control over the games. Looking forward to see how the season plays out, I'll keep you updated.

Thanks for a great tactic:)

"He's clean through on goal! How did he manage to miss that??"

He missed it because of the stupid ******* match engine that means I need 6 clear cut chances to score for every 2 the opposition gets. ******* SI idiots.

I have managed to stop so many shots from the opponent team. Check the previous page and test.

What i can't is to get more goals...

been using favourite and even. Playing quite well in German league with team aachen. In CL have been playing very very badly, after 3 games, only 1pt....

Back