3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
just wondering which version is it this orginal tactic? the one from first page..:D 14.1.4??

which attributes do i need for the bermuda's triangle tactics?

any filters?

So how strict are we about the no-striker concept with this tactic? Having some very promising results with a False 9 (shoot less, shorter passes) concept at the moment. Will continue testing and post results.

Granted, I am seeing less CCCs, but the success rate of those chances is much higher (20 goals/14 CCCs) after 4 games. Going to continue testing for the sake of testing. If anyone else is interested I will upload the tactic shortly.

Last edited:
Hi MartinD738,
can you upload your tactic? this one is based on witch tactic?

cumps

I have changed some things:

The DMCs are Registas
The MCs are AvP

And other tweaks, but this are the most important. Will continue to test some things, but i think im on to something :D

I get very very few CCC's with this tactic and tweaks. I'm playing the same match over and over again to test various tactics and this one gave me the fewest CCC's. Actually only got 1 playing at home and the opposition got 2 and won the game.

Hi,are you still working on the tactic update?
i was really frustrated with the game yesterday so i decided not to work on it until a new patch came out. Me and romian started to play around with new formations and concepts and we quickly concluded that finding something good that works under the curent conditions is really very hard. so although the latest versions are nowhere near the original tactic, i think they are good considering what you can achieve with other tactics. im still gonna try a few more things before i give up, but if they fail, i might come back to this and try and make it better.

Don't bother, no matter what you try there's an engine problem, it's not your fault, it's SI's fault, they try to fix one thing and then they **** up twenty more.

THANK YOU veez!) I have Holland fairy tale with your tactics and this boy from Polland is beautiful)

Last edited:
Favorite when I am favourite, underdog when underdog and even when my team as good as my rival) Training Team Cohesion/ High and Att. Movement)

Sorry for my English

Before the patch everyone with some pace was an excellent shadow striker.

After the patch... none.

I give up

On patch day I decided to stick with the "Tough" tweak for Home games, and the "Bermuda V4" for away games. Veez decided upon tweaking the Bermuda concept for a version compatible with 14.2.0. Personally I felt more confidence when using the "Tough" concept of the two (no disrespect intended).

Anyway, I have spent the afternoon and evening playing with the "Tough" tweak and decided to do away with the Shadow Striker. The first thing this does is drastically reduce your CCCs. So sadly, the creation becomes the anti-Christ of tactics in terms of this thread (as it re-introduces a forward man, and reduces your CCCs).

I decided to try it for Everton (a team unlikely to win the Premier League) in the FM13/14 season (default). I made one signing and made a few tweaks to Veez's "Tough" tweak. Here is the tweak I am working with at the moment: View attachment 441360

Veez has done most of the work with this within the original tweak. I like it because I find it so completely solid defensively, even if the statistics don't fill you with complete confidence.

Before you use this for yourself, I must warn you that I am incredibly lazy. My testing of tactics is to save, load, test, load, test, load, test. I don't watch the ME. I look at that statistics. I get scared. I check the score. I am left with confusion as to how the **** we won.

Anyway this is how the current season is going:

916A4970FA28266284D04CB9CE91680032EAA24B

Scores:

ECE81609B30316C59825B6676774AB60F9308288

The first thing I notice is that the scorelines are smaller. I believe I am scoring less goals, but I may also have found a tactic that works home and away without any need for tweaking and swapping. In case the Man City and Arsenal results were flukes I tested each three times. Here are the results:

Arsenal Game 1:

358C4DB39DBD9B74F4455B810B28543C79017B98

Arsenal Game 2:

65314DD38722F05655568CB16B72D3D6B649CF57

Arsenal Game 3:

1CEF46CCCA63DDE4F4643A5F2B808F14233ECC52

My main concern here is the apparent inconsistency with the statistics. It does not fill me with confidence seeing both teams so evenly matched, but a win, is a win.

For the Home Games I use the exact same tactic, making no tweaks whatsoever.

Man City Game 1:

5FF3BEB41C085E6BCE9215023251C12C3105B9E1

Man City Game 2:

7760B3F1DC1E7C3CC7DBF847AC71B618F2001D97

Man City Game 3:

4B126ACA509EE2B15C407FF058D8F3F3E4E0252F

If it's any consolation the 1-1 draw was a Fernandinho 90+1 special.

Conclusion:

Statistics for Home games are looking a lot stronger, which is where I expected the tactic to be. I may have also produced better results with a Shadow Striker for a new save using the original "Tough" tweak.

I would implore anyone who knows anything about testing tactics to check back to the original "Tough" Tweak as it has worked so well for me since patch 14.2.

PSS: Gaining these results as Everton may not be as special as I am making out. Might test with someone like Crystal Palace.

I am getting a little confused with all the tweaks that are being placed on this thread. Can somebody tell me which version is best for the 14.2 patch.

Before the patch I was having great success with the lower league version but since the patch its not as good

Many thanks

Back