aachen vs ausburg 3-3...they scored 1 goal via freekick and 2 goals via corners. And yes I set all my match def setpiece as training and it doesn't work
Aachen 1-5 stroke.....worst game in ages....they score 3 goals on corners....

im going to implement a def corner and fk setting to the tactics now

View attachment 435158Well, amazing. Another league champ, and then in BBVA, against Bar?a and Madrid...
View attachment 435161Since Cup final i play with new tweaks... better, but still having goals by corners...
View attachment 435163That game is an example... 2 corners, 2 goals...
View attachment 435165Tejera was the best man... Topscorer, and he is not fast enough... is better ball control for the AMC?
View attachment 435175And here, my career... Where do i go now? Premier, maybe?

EDIT: I'm going to Dortmund, and for the Champions...

awesome results mate! and especially awesome career!! well done :D did you use the original tactic or the tweaked "smaller" and "tougher" versions?

awesome results mate! and especially awesome career!! well done :D did you use the original tactic or the tweaked "smaller" and "tougher" versions?

I use new versions, since the last cup game... I tried to tweak with my corner setup, but doesn't work enough... keep trying.

And about career, yeah, i'm doing a team-a-year game... :)

Last edited:
View attachment 447517View attachment 447516 here are the tweaked "tough" and "smaller" tactics with new corner and fk setups. let me know how i works for you! cheers edit: if anyone needs na explanation on how to use these, let me know

Last edited:
I use new versions, since the last cup game... I tried to tweak with my corner setup, but doesn't work enough... keep trying.

And about career, yeah, i'm doing a team-a-year game... :)

do you think the new approach and tactics are better than the original tactic?

do you think the new approach and tactics are better than the original tactic?

I'll try with Dortmund, cause Espanyol was an underdog and i really use tough version often...

But all versions are working great for me... u only must see my career... (H)

using right footed MC in left MC position and vice-versa has proved to be very effective, i recommmend this to everyone. doing this to WB's could also be na option, but training them to opposite side could be difficult (if anyone tests this let me know please). thanks vitolo for the great feedback :)

OMG!!
View attachment 447513
I think i find the next Golden Ball!! He's perfect as AMC, don't u think?

So, What PPMs needs the AMC? I'll train him...

Last edited:
So for example if i was Manchester City , Barcelona etc i would use smaller. If i was Crystal Palace i would use tough?

yes. basically if you play a team that prefers to use posession football play tougher (high d-line with off-side trap)). if you play against a team that might play more direct football and exploit the space in behind ur CB's, play smaller (much deeper d-line with no off-side trap)

using right footed MC in left MC position and vice-versa has proved to be very effective, i recommmend this to everyone. doing this to WB's could also be na option, but training them to opposite side could be difficult (if anyone tests this let me know please). thanks vitolo for the great feedback :)

dont Forget to use this guys! working very well

lol just gotta love that sort of surprises. can i buy him off you for my tottenham side? i'll pay € and throw in soldado :p

You have no €s enough!! ;)
But i need a great GK!! I only have Weidenfeller with 35 y, and the ******* of Ter Stegen prefer Madrid!!

I think against big teams,def line should be deeper,and against small teams,it can be higher.

View attachment 435074View attachment 435076 there you go mate. the "smaller" tactic plays a deeper def. line and should be used against teams that prefer a direct football that will try to exploit space behind defence, normally smaller teams. the "tough" tactic plays a higher d-line and is to be played against teams that prefer posession football, normally tougher teams. im gonna cal it a night, if you can pst some results that i can have a look at in the morning i'd really appreciate it :) cheers

yes. basically if you play a team that prefers to use posession football play tougher (high d-line with off-side trap)). if you play against a team that might play more direct football and exploit the space in behind ur CB's, play smaller (much deeper d-line with no off-side trap)

let me know,
"tough" againts bigger team,
"smaller" againts weak team, ????

I think against big teams,def line should be deeper,and against small teams,it can be higher.

in real life maybe. not with this ME and this tactic, believe me, i've tried! if you play that way, bigger teams will play you into your own box and smaller teams will simply play balls over your defence for their players to run onto, much as this tactic does to everyone else and does so well lol