3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Going back to 14.1.4 ? Come on guys... Even if 14.2 isn't the best patch ever, the game is totally playable. Playing with Bermuda High and Bossa Nova I'm doing well with Stade de Reims :

View attachment 438948

Hey guys,

I have a problem. I want to use this formation but I cannot upload the tactic file. I was wondering, since it's Christmas. Would anyone be generous enough to type me the team and player instructions here so that I can benefit from the Bermuda Triangle too? :)

Cheers in advance.

Up!

Btw, does this tactic work with the 14.1.3 version?

Concerning Bossa Nova I use the tactic which is in the OP and I removed push higher up. I rotate depending on the team I play against. I mostly use Bossa Nova against weaker teams but Bermuda High was my most fluid tactic when I started the season so I used it for 80% of those games (all the friendly games for example).

Im still going on with 14.1.4 patch and im very happy..first season only zuculini signed and had great results!! using QPR Tweaked version didnt touch anything just found out that even when you play home or away against weak teams use STANDARD D-line...if you play against big teams like man utd chelsea away just tick high d-line..but i always stard with standard and see how other team plays if they have 60-70 % ballpossesion then go high d line..sorry for my enligsh! best tac ive tried her.. happy new year to you all

View attachment 438712

The original tactic is the best, Saponara is a beast with this tactic

Hey guys I need some help. I've been trying all the tactics yesterday but the results are not very good. Someone could tell me which tactic should I use ?
Last season I played with Stade Rennais, I was expected to finish 7th and I finished 3rd, and this season I got some good players on loan (Ricky Alvarez, Kevin de Bruyne, Joel Campbell) and a "good" team. I am expected to finish 5th. Anybody got plans for me please?

Cheers guys.

PS: I am using 14.1.4, don't know if that has an incidence on the tactic used.

Hey guys I need some help. I've been trying all the tactics yesterday but the results are not very good. Someone could tell me which tactic should I use ?
Last season I played with Stade Rennais, I was expected to finish 7th and I finished 3rd, and this season I got some good players on loan (Ricky Alvarez, Kevin de Bruyne, Joel Campbell) and a "good" team. I am expected to finish 5th. Anybody got plans for me please?

Cheers guys.

PS: I am using 14.1.4, don't know if that has an incidence on the tactic used.

use this: View attachment 456878

Indeed, seems to be working for the moment:

Lens 1-4 Rennes
Lorient 1-3 Rennes

Had to lower the defense line however. And the goals I score are not always on the CCCs, my players seem to miss all of their CCC chances.

Thanks mate. ;)

Wow, I just can't seem to score my CCCs, crazy.

Just lost 5-1 against Bastia with Rennes..... with 7 vs 2 CCCs. 17 shots for me, 11 for them.

I'm kinda having the same problem, reverting from 14.2 to 14.1.4 could have something to do with it, there might be some files left from the new patch...

reinstalling the game lol had an idea for a tweak and wanna find out if it works on 14.2

Back