3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Who could o get as a back up to ben arfa in amc in the bermuda tactic anyone i have 6 mill tops to spend cheers

Amazing read staviros, can you post some SS of your results?

I will....not at the FM PC just now....but I'm unbeaten in the EPL, Capital One Cup and Europa League (up till December)....just note though new patch out now...and I uploaded one tactic (that had WB instead of CWB) so if you have downloaded already try it again.

wich version use staviros?
sorry I'm not sure what you mean.....but if its game version its 14.2. If you mean what tactic then that's up to you...use match odds to select the version of the tactic pre game....and then watch the formation an ME for the clues to if you have selected well. If you mean are the tactics the latest then they are now.

Ok here's my final tweak for 14.1.4 should be working with everything Away/Home/Weak/Strong etc .. Just be sure to reinstall the game when you convert to the previous patch 14.1.4 should be winning almost everything there.

It is patch 14.2.1 now...
Ok here's my final tweak for 14.1.4 should be working with everything Away/Home/Weak/Strong etc .. Just be sure to reinstall the game when you convert to the previous patch 14.1.4 should be winning almost everything there.

It seems impressive. Can you support with ss?

Please look at the calendar ;)

Im looking at the calander still nothing impressive yet about the new patch .. so guys who wanna play smooth instead of tearing their hair apart patch 14.1.4 is your choice with Romian Magic

How did you downgrade to 14.1.4 from 14.2?

I have 2 folders 1 for the steam auto updated to latest patch game and the other folder for the game with 14.1.4 extracted steamless game.

If you wanna downgrade you need the game setup and the 14.1.4 steamless patch .. I guess I can help with that.

I dunno if alot of ppl need the full 14.1.4 game so I may look into uploading it . also its winter trans now expect a new patch within days may be better than 14.bla.bla

I dunno if alot of ppl need the full 14.1.4 game so I may look into uploading it . also its winter trans now expect a new patch within days may be better than 14.bla.bla

They don't release a transfer window patch until mid to late February.

Back