3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi Romian i'm thinking about to start a new season with FCPorto but i'm seeing so many tactics and versions in the OP can you tell me which one i should use?

cheers

Are you using the latest patch mate? which of the tatics are you using? i'm a bit confused

Hey mate, ive been working on a tactic which works the same as the original 1 here but abit of different formation etc and its working wonders for this new patch thats been killing every1. Heres the formation and few other SS's so far.

Looks very exciting. Will you be releasing this tactic?

Yes i would like to, Veez is kindly testing it for me aswell seeing if it could be better or he can see anyway to adjust it but as you can see so far the tactic without set piece settings added and just used as plug and play is going very well :)

Yes i would like to, Veez is kindly testing it for me aswell seeing if it could be better or he can see anyway to adjust it but as you can see so far the tactic without set piece settings added and just used as plug and play is going very well :)

Without doubt the best results I have seen for a while. It's for the new patch right?

Looking forward to trying your tactic;)

SicSyco, can we test your tweak? I am closed to throw my laptop out of the window with the latest patch.

Hey mate, ive been working on a tactic which works the same as the original 1 here but abit of different formation etc and its working wonders for this new patch thats been killing every1. Heres the formation and few other SS's so far.

Ok here it is, remember this is only slight changes in formation and player settings etc from the original so its really still a work in progress but 1 that has worked for me really well so far. I used it as plug and play with only difference changing mentality to standard for tougher games so im sure you guys out there that know alot more than me could make it better. I have added set piece settings to corners and free kicks too now.

Formation

View attachment 437373

Also remember to let it get fluid, this is what i used in pre-season

View attachment 437375

Then for the season after it was fluid changed to balanced - average with def pos.

I havent had a chance to try it with any1 else as i only did this yesterday so hope it goes as good for yous as it has been for me.

Credit to Romain & Veez - Tactic Tweak - View attachment 437374

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work, I completely control the game vs Mdrid, however lost 2 goals each game on setpieces corners and fk...any suggestion?

Ok here it is, remember this is only slight changes in formation and player settings etc from the original so its really still a work in progress but 1 that has worked for me really well so far. I used it as plug and play with only difference changing mentality to standard for tougher games so im sure you guys out there that know alot more than me could make it better. I have added set piece settings to corners and free kicks too now.

Formation

View attachment 459671

Also remember to let it get fluid, this is what i used in pre-season

View attachment 459668

Then for the season after it was fluid changed to balanced - average with def pos.

I havent had a chance to try it with any1 else as i only did this yesterday so hope it goes as good for yous as it has been for me.

Credit to Romain & Veez - Tactic Tweak - View attachment 459669

Back