3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
sorry mate but doenst work for me..nothing beats the orginal tac:)

Ok here's my final tweak for 14.1.4 should be working with everything Away/Home/Weak/Strong etc .. Just be sure to reinstall the game when you convert to the previous patch 14.1.4 should be winning almost everything there.

just one QS, i creat so many CCC's but my players cant put the ball into net and how can i get more out of CCC's..maybe stupid Question but:D thanks..

With such tactics its better to play with 2 squads of 22 players, such tacticts consume and exhaust players in 1 match to the max.

with orginal tac use one of the DM as support and move forward..get more goals and CCC..maybe its me but give it try..

Gotta love the 14.1.4 patch, default WBA formation +fernando (fc porto) :)

I dont know yet but i think im onto a winner with a tactic ive created. Its similar to the original here with slight formation change, player settings etc. Pretty solid defence for this stupid patch too. Heres my results so far and formation but keep in mind ive only started, also i havent changed the set piece's from their default settings so tactic could b better with that done. Only thing ive done is against bigger teams change to standard mentality.I want to test it on into the season see where it takes me but ill keep updating yous in the hope its not just a fluke season on this dam patch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno what all the fuss is about.. im using the original one, as well as using a corner tweaked version. Have won the league in season 1 with a virtually unchanged cardiff side with one loan signing of Jon Williams from Crystal Palace as my AM. He won player of the season, Young player of the season and the European Golden boy. And well on way to league title no.2 with them.

I dont know yet but i think im onto a winner with a tactic ive created. Its similar to the original here with slight formation change, player settings etc. Pretty solid defence for this stupid patch too. Heres my results so far and formation but keep in mind ive only started, also i havent changed the set piece's from their default settings so tactic could b better with that done. Only thing ive done is against bigger teams change to standard mentality.I want to test it on into the season see where it takes me but ill keep updating yous in the hope its not just a fluke season on this dam patch.

Who does Mayke play for or is he a regen? And when did you buy Fernando and Perreyra? Both refused me in preseason, So signed Kiyotake, Honda, Diame, Romero and Fuchs...

Dunno what all the fuss is about.. im using the original one, as well as using a corner tweaked version. Have won the league in season 1 with a virtually unchanged cardiff side with one loan signing of Jon Williams from Crystal Palace as my AM. He won player of the season, Young player of the season and the European Golden boy. And well on way to league title no.2 with them.
on patch 14.2.1? impressive

Although its an amazing tactic and porb still works alot for the good part of it but the new ME has messed it up abit defensive wise and seems to b for some people the tactic has changed alot from wot it was on the old patch. For me the original tactic still worked abit but nowhere near as good as it first did and the new ME totally killed it defensively to the point i started to hate the game.

Although its an amazing tactic and porb still works alot for the good part of it but the new ME has messed it up abit defensive wise and seems to b for some people the tactic has changed alot from wot it was on the old patch. For me the original tactic still worked abit but nowhere near as good as it first did and the new ME totally killed it defensively to the point i started to hate the game.

Yes I have had a few silly moments during games, like goalkeeper kicking the ball upfield when its easier to pass to a defender, the ball goes nowhere near one of my players but falls to one of the opposition who either slams in a 45 yard screamer or lashes one wide with goal at his mercy. Also a fair few own goals from my defence mainly from corners..

I do tend to mix up instructions during games, like lowering D-Line, Adding slower tempo and retain posession (when I am either ahead by a few goals or just want to waste out time).. I dont expect to go season unbeaten, and I have suffered a few defeats which on basis of the games played I shouldnt have. But I see this in real life too so its not a game breaker for me just yet. Saying that, I dont play as often as I would have (due to work commitments) so I only manage to get through a season every now and then.

Right now im more into using FMC as its quicker and a lot less hassle. Quite whether or not it has any impact over tactics I dont know, but switching from one variation of the tactic, to another variation with just slightly adjusted roles/instructions hasnt done my game no harm.

Yes I have had a few silly moments during games, like goalkeeper kicking the ball upfield when its easier to pass to a defender, the ball goes nowhere near one of my players but falls to one of the opposition who either slams in a 45 yard screamer or lashes one wide with goal at his mercy. Also a fair few own goals from my defence mainly from corners..

I do tend to mix up instructions during games, like lowering D-Line, Adding slower tempo and retain posession (when I am either ahead by a few goals or just want to waste out time).. I dont expect to go season unbeaten, and I have suffered a few defeats which on basis of the games played I shouldnt have. But I see this in real life too so its not a game breaker for me just yet. Saying that, I dont play as often as I would have (due to work commitments) so I only manage to get through a season every now and then.

Right now im more into using FMC as its quicker and a lot less hassle. Quite whether or not it has any impact over tactics I dont know, but switching from one variation of the tactic, to another variation with just slightly adjusted roles/instructions hasnt done my game no harm.

simulating games in FMC has an impact on he outcome of matches. most ME mistakes dont come into play

Back