3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Great work, I completely control the game vs Mdrid, however lost 2 goals each game on setpieces corners and fk...any suggestion?

To b honest mate i dont know whats the better set pieces to use, thats the 1's from jassar's post i used as some1 suggested them. If any1 knows any better please let us know thanks :)

[TABLE="class: table, width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 4"]What big teams have a rose at the start of the game adapts to this form?

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 3"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Ok here it is, remember this is only slight changes in formation and player settings etc from the original so its really still a work in progress but 1 that has worked for me really well so far. I used it as plug and play with only difference changing mentality to standard for tougher games so im sure you guys out there that know alot more than me could make it better. I have added set piece settings to corners and free kicks too now.

Formation

View attachment 459671

Also remember to let it get fluid, this is what i used in pre-season

View attachment 459668

Then for the season after it was fluid changed to balanced - average with def pos.

I havent had a chance to try it with any1 else as i only did this yesterday so hope it goes as good for yous as it has been for me.

Credit to Romain & Veez - Tactic Tweak - View attachment 459669

tactic is good mate. but im losing my mind with set-pieces. just lost a match 3-1 where i had triple their CCC's and they scpred from 2 corners and 1 f-kick. really fed up, probably going back to 14.1.4 until this is sorted, coz its so immensely frustrating to put in so many hours of work and testing and see it all go to waste with this stupid sh*t!

veez, try this m8, i posted it in Jassars thread:

guys, u should try those corners settings, deffinitely working like a harm, i can shoot hattrick by my defender with it :).

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...pieces-how-do-you-have-yours.html#post1954089
attactking setting by SSJDennis.

as a def corners, according to Mantorras test (0 conceded from corners through all season!) u should try setting from Callamity's tactic, which is very simple

DR: far post
DC's: mark tall
DL: near post
DM, MR, MC's, ML: mark
ST: go forward

I'm playing 14.1.4 for 2 days now, finally i enjoy the game again...

I won't upgrade it until the patch after winter transfers.

Veez what was the best bermuda tactic for 14.1.4? I'm lost in 262 pages:)

I'm playing 14.1.4 for 2 days now, finally i enjoy the game again...

I won't upgrade it until the patch after winter transfers.

Veez what was the best bermuda tactic for 14.1.4? I'm lost in 262 pages:)
the best isnt bermuda, its the original tactic. simply need to get some good set-pieces on it

veez, try this m8, i posted it in Jassars thread:

guys, u should try those corners settings, deffinitely working like a harm, i can shoot hattrick by my defender with it :).

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...pieces-how-do-you-have-yours.html#post1954089
attactking setting by SSJDennis.

as a def corners, according to Mantorras test (0 conceded from corners through all season!) u should try setting from Callamity's tactic, which is very simple

DR: far post
DC's: mark tall
DL: near post
DM, MR, MC's, ML: mark
ST: go forward

thanks mate. plugged that in and didnt concede from corners in next match. buuuuuuuuuut....... conceded 2 direct f-kicks and lost 2-1 at home to barcelona. GRRRRRRR..!!!!

can u tell me the best match preparation for the classic tactics on patch 14.1.4 please ?

lol, such a bad luck m8 :).

bad luck is it happening once or twice, this is just ridiculous. you know what ****** me off even more? i bought the game, and always play it updated. i have a couple of friends that downloaded the cracked version, didnt pay a cent, and they have more fun than i do, with not even 10% of the frustration, coz their game doesnt update. does that make any sense? pirate users having a better experience than paying customers? if SI dont get their head out of their ***, next year a lot of people that bought the game might think twice before doing so.

can u tell me the best match preparation for the classic tactics on patch 14.1.4 please ?

personally i like team cohesion and attacking movement. you can also go balanced which also works. in terms of attacking movement or defesive positioning it really depends on ur perception of ur teams performances in these areas. if u feel ur defence is strong enough, go attack, if not, go defensive.

bad luck is it happening once or twice, this is just ridiculous. you know what ****** me off even more? i bought the game, and always play it updated. i have a couple of friends that downloaded the cracked version, didnt pay a cent, and they have more fun than i do, with not even 10% of the frustration, coz their game doesnt update. does that make any sense? pirate users having a better experience than paying customers? if SI dont get their head out of their ***, next year a lot of people that bought the game might think twice before doing so.

i know what u feel m8, cos i have exactly the same feelings bout this joke game from SI this year. the worst thing in all this **** is that SI seems to enjoy all this situation, they don't see or don't want to see how **** this new ME is. i know they want to make this game real and bla bla, but is real means to be such a annoying? i don't want to be real manager, and spending 1 hour before every single match, and thinking, and tweakinig every single thing according to it, i don't have time for this, it's a ******* game and i want to have fun as well as managing and some simulation.
do u have fun, when u sitting 1 hour to adjust ur tactic to one opponent, and then, u spending another hour to adjust ur tactic to ur next opponent, cos this first tactic don't want to work? if things gonna look like that we should have not just 3 spots for tactics, but 38 - to make tactics for every single team u have in ur table, and to make them in versions for away, for home, for wet weather, for dry weager, for small pitch, for large pitch, and for every other condition u can imagine. and u will spend the same time as Mourinho on tweaking ur tactic. but Mou have money for this, u not. is it fun? i don't think so, at least not for me.
SI should strike a happy medium. so far they just ****** up.

So for now the best thing is to use 14.1.4 and 3-4-2-1-0 romian (Veez Concept).tac with changing D-Line settings?

Last edited:
So for now the best thing is to use 14.1.4 and 3-4-2-1-0 romian (Veez Concept).tac with changing D-Line settings?

Yup and you can try many tweaks here .. I personally use this without any change even no change to D-Line

I never posted before about this tactic, but this is the best tactic tried in last few years. I only used the original, even in the last patch and it still works. Thank you for your work.

Back