3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Having so much fun with the original tactic!!

Will make Benfica world champion in 2 years!!!

Or 3...

Maybe 4 :D

I've bought the game, but downgraded it to 14.1.4.

Having so much fun with the original tactic!!

Will make Benfica world champion in 2 years!!!

Or 3...

Maybe 4 :D

I've bought the game, but downgraded it to 14.1.4.

if u manage to be world champion with benfica within 20 years, it means that sadly, patch 14.1.4 is broken too :P

think its better than the original?

I'm not the one who like to change instructions.. I love the fat old lady so to me winning 3-1 instead of 5-1 with same instruction every match is the best. So I guess yeah its better.

Is there a difference between patch 14.2.0 and 14.2.1 like their was between 14.1.4 and 14.2.0?

in 14.2.1 players already consumed half of their seroids and u can have a good fight with em. in 14.2.0 they were just on massive steroids and kicking **** like bouncers.

in 14.2.1 players already consumed half of their seroids and u can have a good fight with em. in 14.2.0 they were just on massive steroids and kicking **** like bouncers.

If they didn't change the ME, what are the differences?

A metaphor .. but still I see slight difference i have all versions here and making many tests with same tactics results are differ maybe something they didnt want to talk about like a nerf to goalkeeper and defenders.

A metaphor .. but still I see slight difference i have all versions here and making many tests with same tactics results are differ maybe something they didnt want to talk about like a nerf to goalkeeper and defenders.

So, you think changes where made in the ME, but where made "classified", aka secret?

I wouldn't go that way, why would they do that?

So, you think changes where made in the ME, but where made "classified", aka secret?

I wouldn't go that way, why would they do that?

I know its non sense bt I can see some slight changes to the goalkeeper and defenders behaviour

so is the original tactic the best is this the 3 4 2 1 0 romian concept? for the new patch. cheers

Dunno what all the fuss is about.. im using the original one, as well as using a corner tweaked version. Have won the league in season 1 with a virtually unchanged cardiff side with one loan signing of Jon Williams from Crystal Palace as my AM. He won player of the season, Young player of the season and the European Golden boy. And well on way to league title no.2 with them.
this the roman veez concept?

so is the original tactic the best is this the 3 4 2 1 0 romian concept? for the new patch. cheers

not for the new patch no. people have had mixed results with different versions on this patch. for the latest patch i'd say the bermuda triangle versions posted in the OP are better, but still not as good as the original concept was for the earlier patch.

Back