3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Sorry m8 didnt even notice you had put it up lol i will give this a go with a smaller team and post ss later cheers

Thanks alot mate, im testing crystal palace at the min and going quite well :) hard with no signings tho lol

Thanks alot mate, im testing crystal palace at the min and going quite well :) hard with no signings tho lol
Im going to give it a try with a german team plus just to be sure i will be making the obv changes to d-line against diffren team right

Tested a game in FMC with man city. i had been playing very badly depsite having that squad. Used your tac, 1st game beated liverpool 3-0

Right so start of pre seasLiverpoool on start getting the tactic fluid by setting it to the usual - put the tactic in all 3 add tactic slots, General training set to team coh and very high, Match training set to tactics only and scheduling pushed right over to the left unticking allow rest before match like below

View attachment 461461

I left mine like this till was fully fluid then changed it to this

View attachment 461463

I used the D-line tweaking and mentality this time depending what team i played, for example if your playing a small team put your D-line much deeper which draws them out to you. If your up against a harder team put you D-line much higher up to always b harassing them high up into mistakes but also this time put your mentality to standard which helps b more defensive but allowing your attack against the stronger team. If your playing a team similar to you just leave as it is but if your finding the team is being hard to break down change it to drop much deeper again to pull them out to you.

For corners put a left footed player taking the right corners and right footed player the left corners it helps.

Season so far after tactic got fluid

View attachment 461470 View attachment 461473 View attachment 461475 View attachment 461476 View attachment 461478 View attachment 461480

Remember give the tactic time to get fluid as it takes longer than the more normal formation tactics.

As before only tested with 1 team so far but testing smaller today so let me know how it goes for yous.

View attachment 461469

Tested a game in FMC with man city. i had been playing very badly depsite having that squad. Used your tac, 1st game beated liverpool 3-0

Happy days mate :) I dont know if the ME is different in anyway from FMC to the normal 1 as i never use FMC. But glad it started good for you.

Time to make shalke the best team in germany................hopefully

Love your tweak SicSyco. So far its working insane. Great job

just got home from uni, very excited to say the least lol just finishing re-installing the game after a small holiday on 14.1.4 :P will get cracking on ur tweak right away Sicsyco :)

I have downloaded a skin and used win zip how do i apply the skin now? Thanks in advance

I have downloaded a skin and used win zip how do i apply the skin now? Thanks in advance

Usually the folder is in - Documents-Sports Interactive-Football Manager 2014-skins

If there is no skins folder just create 1 and drop the skin into it :)

Its not showing up their :(

This is a guide off a site to add a skin if it helps mayb

[h=4]Step 1[/h] Download the skin and extract the file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
[h=4]Step 2[/h] Move the extracted folder "alavanja 14 pervection" into your skins folder:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/skins

Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
[h=4]Step 3[/h] Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.
You should see "Alavanja 14 Pervection" as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Hit the Confirm button.

This is a guide off a site to add a skin if it helps mayb

Step 1

Download the skin and extract the file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Step 2

Move the extracted folder "alavanja 14 pervection" into your skins folder:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/skins

Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
Step 3

Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.
You should see "Alavanja 14 Pervection" as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Hit the Confirm button.
Thanks m8 will let you know if i get it lol iv played fm for years but this is the first skin i have added cheers again

Back