3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
what is the requirement to play amc, MCs? pace, acc, finishing, composure? anything more, or less?

Right so start of pre season start getting the tactic fluid by setting it to the usual - put the tactic in all 3 add tactic slots, General training set to team coh and very high, Match training set to tactics only and scheduling pushed right over to the left unticking allow rest before match like below

View attachment 461461

I left mine like this till was fully fluid then changed it to this

View attachment 461463

I used the D-line tweaking and mentality this time depending what team i played, for example if your playing a small team put your D-line much deeper which draws them out to you. If your up against a harder team put you D-line much higher up to always b harassing them high up into mistakes but also this time put your mentality to standard which helps b more defensive but allowing your attack against the stronger team. If your playing a team similar to you just leave as it is but if your finding the team is being hard to break down change it to drop much deeper again to pull them out to you.

For corners put a left footed player taking the right corners and right footed player the left corners it helps.

Season so far after tactic got fluid

View attachment 461470 View attachment 461473 View attachment 461475 View attachment 461476 View attachment 461478 View attachment 461480

Remember give the tactic time to get fluid as it takes longer than the more normal formation tactics.

As before only tested with 1 team so far but testing smaller today so let me know how it goes for yous.

View attachment 461469
Been using this with good success at a club level (Porto), but failed miserably at the international level (Denmark) - it seems like wingers usually do better on the international level.

Otherwise, a great tactic that I usually win with (though tbf, the Portuguese league is pretty weak).

Just a quick point, I am using Veez tactics that he posted a couple of weeks ago. There were three, even, favourite and underdog. I have been mainly using the favourite one and I am on a 25 match unbeaten run as Sheffield United in Championship in 2015/16

Just thought I would mention it for those who are not enjoying the game it might be worth revisiting

Thanks to Veez and many others for all hard work

It's a good tactic, but I feel so sad using it as it means my regens strikers don't get a chance to play lol..retraining them to MC/AMC but I think one of them will pretty much suck :(

It's a good tactic, but I feel so sad using it as it means my regens strikers don't get a chance to play lol..retraining them to MC/AMC but I think one of them will pretty much suck :(

lmao mate im on the same boat but i do love strikerless tactics, i just retrain them all and see who looks good enough to play their new role :P

Well the table says it all mate on that patch :)

OK, i will trust you, dunno if i can, but i will :D. Back to 14.2.1 tonight. Veez, need to reinstall it all or just fix?

Retrain the ones who lacks speed to MC or evens DMC. I use in my BAyern save Kroos as DMC, Muller and Gotze and Draxler as MCs and it works.

Did mantorras 77 use Def-line tweak,do you have to use def tweak for this to work

I dont know mate, i didnt even know it was being tested lol but the D-line tweaking really helps along with the mentality to standard against harder teams. If he hasnt done it i reckon the results would have been even better if he did. Probably has though :)

Right so start of pre season start getting the tactic fluid by setting it to the usual - put the tactic in all 3 add tactic slots, General training set to team coh and very high, Match training set to tactics only and scheduling pushed right over to the left unticking allow rest before match like below

View attachment 461461

I left mine like this till was fully fluid then changed it to this

View attachment 461463

I used the D-line tweaking and mentality this time depending what team i played, for example if your playing a small team put your D-line much deeper which draws them out to you. If your up against a harder team put you D-line much higher up to always b harassing them high up into mistakes but also this time put your mentality to standard which helps b more defensive but allowing your attack against the stronger team. If your playing a team similar to you just leave as it is but if your finding the team is being hard to break down change it to drop much deeper again to pull them out to you.

For corners put a left footed player taking the right corners and right footed player the left corners it helps.

Season so far after tactic got fluid

View attachment 461470 View attachment 461473 View attachment 461475 View attachment 461476 View attachment 461478 View attachment 461480

Remember give the tactic time to get fluid as it takes longer than the more normal formation tactics.

As before only tested with 1 team so far but testing smaller today so let me know how it goes for yous.

View attachment 461469
Think this should be added to OP

So, better to have 3 tactics, to gell faster, etc, etc. So, get one normal, one with very high d-line and standard mentality, and one with very deep d-line. This way we can even change it during the game :D

For free kicks i suggest left on left side and right on right side. get me from 6 to 8 direct free kicks a season.

Hope this helps.

OK, i will trust you, dunno if i can, but i will :D. Back to 14.2.1 tonight. Veez, need to reinstall it all or just fix?

Retrain the ones who lacks speed to MC or evens DMC. I use in my BAyern save Kroos as DMC, Muller and Gotze and Draxler as MCs and it works.

have to reinstall

Back