3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Was shalka but with a very poor start i quit :( now i hav carried on my newcastle team i had full fluidity with the tactic just cant get going lol but i will stick at it with newcastle and hopefully it comes good

Was shalka but with a very poor start i quit :( now i hav carried on my newcastle team i had full fluidity with the tactic just cant get going lol but i will stick at it with newcastle and hopefully it comes good

sorry to hear :( dont know what might of been the prob, was players training to play the positions etc?

sorry to hear :( dont know what might of been the prob, was players training to play the positions etc?
Well thats me just recorded my forst win beat napoli away in champions league and just beat west ham 3-2 last minuet wonder goal by sissoko

It didn't work for me as well. I was AC Milan with good players for all positions. Maybe is a good tactic but just didn't work for me.

im experiencing some very poor defending atm, but tactic is nowhere near fluid.

fantastic tactic SicSyco!
European Championship
Northern Ireland
expectations? bye bye in group stage.
View attachment 436342 i was heavy underdog ;o

View attachment 436341 8CCC's ;o

first knockout round
View attachment 436340 i was huuuuuge underdog, and winning after penalites, who could expect?! i almost ate my fingers.

quaterfinal
View attachment 436326 i lost.. they scored, ofcourse, from corner and freekick.

anyway, amazing results with my squad, i really shouldn't even promote from group stage ;).

bravo!

Well, thank you for giving me the joy to play this game again.

Syco, you are, for 14.2.1, the man.

And i have to say that, IF, they didn't change the ME from 14.2.0, i dunno, the game is diferent.

Back