3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I dont know mate, i didnt even know it was being tested lol but the D-line tweaking really helps along with the mentality to standard against harder teams. If he hasnt done it i reckon the results would have been even better if he did. Probably has though :)

we did not use the D-Line tweaks because you said, "If your playing a team similar to you just leave as it is" and all teams were equal in my test.

I have since updated to a newer database and will be using an even more equal testing method...so I will be retesting this tactic.

Retrain the ones who lacks speed to MC or evens DMC. I use in my BAyern save Kroos as DMC, Muller and Gotze and Draxler as MCs and it works.
I will, but I mean cmon...look at these players, I feel like they won't do so well in MC xD

I have the following who excels at AMC/MC:
kteeH1J.jpg

Had to retrain the following, but just seems like a waste of their talents lol:
rBsFRjH.jpg

AtaUpn6.jpg

wN0ur5C.jpg

I will, but I mean cmon...look at these players, I feel like they won't do so well in MC xD

I have the following who excels at AMC/MC:
kteeH1J.jpg

Had to retrain the following, but just seems like a waste of their talents lol:
rBsFRjH.jpg

AtaUpn6.jpg

wN0ur5C.jpg

Quinto and the argentinian guy can play MC, no problem.

Jackson as AMC can be an excelent assist man. AHs he does not hvae more than 15 at pace, like Lewandovski in my save, they assist the pacey MCs!

Marcio should be retrained as wingback, imo it would be one of your best goalscorers. Vizcarra can also play as DMC, trust me. With 14 at positioning but only 12 in acc, its the best positioning for him.

11 wins in 11 games using the SicSyco tweak as Chelsea. Leaking quite a lot of goals though, but I manage to outscore them every time. Probably the best tactic around for 14.2.1...

11 wins in 11 games using the SicSyco tweak as Chelsea. Leaking quite a lot of goals though, but I manage to outscore them every time. Probably the best tactic around for 14.2.1...

Thanks for trying it mate. Im currently tweaking it slightly again to stop some players pressuring too much and losing the shape of their formation abit which causes the opposition to have chances :) Going well so far so will c if it continues and post ss let yous see the difference if its worth it.

Thanks for trying it mate. Im currently tweaking it slightly again to stop some players pressuring too much and losing the shape of their formation abit which causes the opposition to have chances :) Going well so far so will c if it continues and post ss let yous see the difference if its worth it.

im doing the same. think most of the problem is on the wings. but it really isnt the tactic, more of an ME issue. if u set players to tackle hard, loads of penalties and fouls, if u dont, the opposition just runs past ur defenders and they dont even try to tackle. concede so many goals from a winger just strolling past the WB, then the wide CB and then shooting near post where my keeper just gets hit with the ball into the net. SO **** REALISTIC ISNT IT SI!?

im doing the same. think most of the problem is on the wings. but it really isnt the tactic, more of an ME issue. if u set players to tackle hard, loads of penalties and fouls, if u dont, the opposition just runs past ur defenders and they dont even try to tackle. concede so many goals from a winger just strolling past the WB, then the wide CB and then shooting near post where my keeper just gets hit with the ball into the net. SO **** REALISTIC ISNT IT SI!?

Your right mate seems their stupid ME issue. At the min ive played 6 friendlies scored 16 conceded 1 just so see how this tweak goes :) and let yous know. Only friendly tho cud b different per usual when season starts lol

Started a new game as i had no joy with my newcastly game and started with everton so far pre season haw went down a treat :D hopfully it continous in to the season

Your right mate seems their stupid ME issue. At the min ive played 6 friendlies scored 16 conceded 1 just so see how this tweak goes :) and let yous know. Only friendly tho cud b different per usual when season starts lol

Getting some goals from crosses in the far post, so i guess this will go straight to what you are saying. IS there any way of getting a 3rd man into it, like one of the DMCs?

i've tweaked SicSyco's tweak in a way that i believe improves it defensively. Anyone want to help me test it?

View attachment 462402

ket me know if u think its an improvement or not please

well..... after 10 games working very well, it has collapsed and am now conceeding from everywhere. seems to be no more logic in this game anymore. making and tweaking tactics is now like feeling up a thai ***** in the dark

well..... after 10 games working very well, it has collapsed and am now conceeding from everywhere. seems to be no more logic in this game anymore. making and tweaking tactics is now like feeling up a thai ***** in the dark

Have you used the same tweaked for the 15 games?

yeah. think SicSyco's original version is better

IMO, i think that using for more than 10 games the same tactic, in 14, not only in this patch, can ruin things for you.

And when i say the same, its exactly the same. If you change a thing, it works again.

That's why i use the 3 slots to have 3 tactic, to not use always the same. I even change it every game!

IMO, i think that using for more than 10 games the same tactic, in 14, not only in this patch, can ruin things for you.

And when i say the same, its exactly the same. If you change a thing, it works again.

That's why i use the 3 slots to have 3 tactic, to not use always the same. I even change it every game!

Can you please tell us the slight changes to make to the two alternative tactics that don?t ruin the efectiveness of the original tactic? it'd be very helpful!!

SicSyco's tactic has worked really well so far for my Wycombe team first year in the Prem and after 7 games we are top with 7 wins! I have been changing the Defensive line for games.

View attachment 436195

Last edited:
Back