3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Can you please tell us the slight changes to make to the two alternative tactics that don?t ruin the efectiveness of the original tactic? it'd be very helpful!!

Ofc. Set tactic one as the original is. Tactic 2 with the small teams tweaks and the tactic 3 for the strongest, all Syco instructions. in previous posts.

So, i start the game with original and then change it during the game, most of the times to smaller as i am Bayern. Even if im winning by 2 or 3, i tend to do that, just to drag them and score more :D

Sometime i change in half time, others i change it at 15 mins, it depends if i shoot enough times or not.

Also, if you are having too many long shots, and if you are a bigger team, take out the bigger teams tactic and put the one you like most (original or smaller) and add work ball into box instruction. You will have less CCCs but more effective shoots. This will also give you more possession, so, try to have a SS with heading and good anticipation :D

Hope this helps

Ofc. Set tactic one as the original is. Tactic 2 with the small teams tweaks and the tactic 3 for the strongest, all Syco instructions. in previous posts.

So, i start the game with original and then change it during the game, most of the times to smaller as i am Bayern. Even if im winning by 2 or 3, i tend to do that, just to drag them and score more :D

Sometime i change in half time, others i change it at 15 mins, it depends if i shoot enough times or not.

Also, if you are having too many long shots, and if you are a bigger team, take out the bigger teams tactic and put the one you like most (original or smaller) and add work ball into box instruction. You will have less CCCs but more effective shoots. This will also give you more possession, so, try to have a SS with heading and good anticipation :D

Hope this helps

Thank you very much!!

Ive tweaked the tactic again slighty ;) it was playing narrow which was good but for my last tweak i realised that i had some players set to run wide so the narrow play stopped them taking full advantage of the pitch. So far looking sweet :)

So, you have put wide or nothing?

Mate forget about trying it, i just tested it by doing the same match 3 times see how it turned out and this ME is so unpredictable and up the left its unreal lol leave it as it was mate id say sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
been using the sicsyco tweak with Leicester started off great winning my 1st 9 league games on the trot but as soon as the tactic became 100% fluid it all started to go downhill which I found strange.

been using the sicsyco tweak with Leicester started off great winning my 1st 9 league games on the trot but as soon as the tactic became 100% fluid it all started to go downhill which I found strange.

God never seen that before what general training and match training where you doing?

Nice mate, ive been tryin that but just wont quite work. Is your tactic fluid? mayb because mines not at the min.

It depends on long shots. If you are having too many, you need to change to work ball into box.

This, besides the d-lines, are the only thing that i change during the game.

I just need to get one more to get it perfect, which is to keep passing the ball around in my midfield until we have a opening for the AMC to go for it, much like the Italians play. With this, we can play possession against smaller teams and win, i think.

Any instruction except d-line changed?

I have the D-line changed in each tactic here for you already and for harder teams I have mentality changed to standard. Just keep your team happy and remember team talks etc play a big part in this years game :p

Last edited by a moderator:
what the **** tactics for 14.2.1!!!!
i'm using a sysco tweak and i'm change some tweak :)
and i just have 1 DM, the other i'm put to CM. change 2 CM to AP
the result is very very very good!
i make a friendly match alot, because i read a instructions from jassar LOL

first friendly match set training to
Team Cohesion - Very High | Tactics Only

after 10 match, set training to
Team Cohesion - High | Def Post.

i'm testing with a great player, maybe this will work to a bigger team [have a great player]
not tested on smaller team.

View attachment 436001View attachment 435999View attachment 435998

View attachment 435995

yeah thats exactly whats been happening to me, soooooo frustrating. and not only with this tactic. the latest ones i've tried to create, even posted a few that i thought were good and then ended up to be hopeless. dont understand the logic behind this. if its not gonna work, why create the illusuion it will? a complete waste of time

what the **** tactics for 14.2.1!!!!
i'm using a sysco tweak and i'm change some tweak :)
and i just have 1 DM, the other i'm put to CM. change 2 CM to AP
the result is very very very good!
i make a friendly match alot, because i read a instructions from jassar LOL

first friendly match set training to
Team Cohesion - Very High | Tactics Only

after 10 match, set training to
Team Cohesion - High | Def Post.

i'm testing with a great player, maybe this will work to a bigger team [have a great player]
not tested on smaller team.

View attachment 462966View attachment 462970View attachment 462972

View attachment 462975

im trying exactly the same but with one AP in the middle and two CM wide. will have a look and see if i can incorporate both :) any defensive changes?

what version should i use on patch 14.1.3?

looks awesome :)

going to start a new arsenal save, sell the strikers and make use of there amazing midfield :)

what version should i use on patch 14.1.3?

looks awesome :)

going to start a new arsenal save, sell the strikers and make use of there amazing midfield :)

on patch 13.1.3 i'd say the original tactic with a good set-piece setup

think im gonna do the same (again) .... patch 14.2.1 R I P

on patch 13.1.3 i'd say the original tactic with a good set-piece setup

think im gonna do the same (again) .... patch 14.2.1 R I P
What do i need to do to get back to that patch?

Back