3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
someone posted about it about 20 pages back. cant really talk about it though, we got warned by a mod

its ridiculous tho, you should be able to just pick what patch you want to play, just the same way as you can pick what database you wanna use after the jan transfers/updates are done.

someone posted about it about 20 pages back. cant really talk about it though, we got warned by a mod
Well that sucks i want to go back because this patch makes any tactic so un reliable

If so, pm me, i'll help.

But you don't need it, the Syco tweak works great in this patch.

have you tried it with a smaller team? i've been struggling. concede a lot of goals. but most from set-pieces, own goals, gk mistakes or defenders failing to tackle, so it isnt necessarily the tactic.

what the **** tactics for 14.2.1!!!!
i'm using a sysco tweak and i'm change some tweak :)
and i just have 1 DM, the other i'm put to CM. change 2 CM to AP
the result is very very very good!
i make a friendly match alot, because i read a instructions from jassar LOL

first friendly match set training to
Team Cohesion - Very High | Tactics Only

after 10 match, set training to
Team Cohesion - High | Def Post.

i'm testing with a great player, maybe this will work to a bigger team [have a great player]
not tested on smaller team.

View attachment 462966View attachment 462970View attachment 462972

View attachment 462975

Been using your tweak with Roma. Working well I'd say so far especially as I've found Italy so hard to work with this tactic. On 14.1.2

View attachment 435773

Last edited:

lol its exactly the same as SicSyco's tweak, only added an enganche instead of a DM and added "cross to TM" to WB's and "more risky passes" to SS, exactly the same appart from that. gonna give it a try, although it does **** me off when people use other people's work and pass it off as their own.

"Hey people. i am back. i didnt play this game for two years but now i am back with posting some tactics.
I think that this version of the game 14.2.1 gives u the opportunity to make something special. only after playing for 2 days i think i found something very intereseting... "

you did find something... you found our thread dumbass :P

Pretty dirty if he has copied it and not given any credit, but this type of formation is the way to go in this FM, seems the closest we will get to plug n play o a diablo so far...... I'm really surprised that more people aren't using this.

Gonna use this with Inter where I'm in start of second season, but will only use it when I really really need to win. Can't have it too easy. Probably the best tactic I have ever seen.

Pretty dirty if he has copied it and not given any credit, but this type of formation is the way to go in this FM, seems the closest we will get to plug n play o a diablo so far...... I'm really surprised that more people aren't using this.

the patch isnt helping. its very inconsistent and full of mistakes. it also favours 442's and 451's with practically no instructions, whereas these tactics have a lot of instructions. cant wait for another patch to come out. this one is really killing me. only problem is that next patch will probably only come out in febuary, which really shows SI's lack of consideration for its paying customers. we're nearly 3 months into the game after the release and still dealing with issues that should have been dealt with in beta testing. when a stable version comes out, how many months of positive gameplay will we have before SI expect us to go out and spend more money on a new game that will have a broken ME once again?

the patch isnt helping. its very inconsistent and full of mistakes. it also favours 442's and 451's with practically no instructions, whereas these tactics have a lot of instructions. cant wait for another patch to come out. this one is really killing me. only problem is that next patch will probably only come out in febuary, which really shows SI's lack of consideration for its paying customers. we're nearly 3 months into the game after the release and still dealing with issues that should have been dealt with in beta testing. when a stable version comes out, how many months of positive gameplay will we have before SI expect us to go out and spend more money on a new game that will have a broken ME once again?

that's why we will not buy FM15. at least me ;).

Back