3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Finally back on the good old 14.1.4 patch. Now its time to fire up the tactic that started it all;)

anybody out there want to try something new? teting something promissing

can someone link to the page/post that the sysco tweak is on and is that the best for 14.2.1 thanks

View attachment 463746

still a work in progress but working well. conceeding mostly from penalties, f-kicks and corners as normal, but havent plugged in any set-piece routines. remember to use def-line tweaks according to opposition. post feedback please!

changed to rigid and removed "WORK BALL INTO BOX"

thanks veez. Tell me, you have changed the tactic that you posted to rigid and removed "WORK BALL INTO BOX"?

thanks veez. Tell me, you have changed the tactic that you posted to rigid and removed "WORK BALL INTO BOX"?

yes, but still trying different things to see what works best. not sure thats the best combination yet. feel free to experiment and let me know how it turns out :)

currently using rigid with attacking mentality, which i think induces less defensive mistakes than overload. seems to be working well, but with this patch u never know, things can change very quickly. thats why feedback is so important. i find it really dificult to find coherent and logical areas of improvement that can be improved with specific instructions. it all seems so random at the moment which really ****** me off, so i find that the best way to do it is for us to find common grounds in our testing between different users with different teams and players

i have found though that setting DLP to direct passing is a definate plus. also removed pay out of defence as it seems to improva pass percentage of defenders

Sorry veez, what is that setting DLP? You have selected more direct passing? My game is in portuguese

Last edited:
Back